Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
You need to do the Leper's-something location in the normal mode, that unlocks the map further.

Parabalus

Arcane
Start of chapter 2. Wiped all enemy groups near starting location except Demon army 7 (many of undead). No other paths left to progress. How to bypass them? I am missing something? Army strenght is 4 atm.

Advance plot. Be sure to kill that group before taking Drezen.
Oversized is absolutely not worth a -2 penalty to AB.

By the time you get that longspear -2 isn't that big of a deal.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
damn whats your max charge crit?

On a character that was almost entirely focused on defense, I got 600-750 crits depending on the debuffs/buffs. This was on core diffficulty.

was just thinking the same. where did you say this dropped?

Laughing Caves. A group of demons hiding in a cave system has it.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Start of chapter 2. Wiped all enemy groups near starting location except Demon army 7 (many of undead). No other paths left to progress. How to bypass them? I am missing something? Army strenght is 4 atm.

Advance plot. Be sure to kill that group before taking Drezen.
Why? He can do it later.

BTW is Drezen related to JA2 Drassen?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
:lol:

Hello Crusaders!

This is a hotfix for a save issue on macOS, plus we updated the patching for mods.

Additionally we would like to tell you that we are aware of the issues with the Mac version that our previous patch failed to fix, we’ve collected the reports from you, and we are working on a solution.

I swear, at least when they shoot out something, their press releases sound like something I would write. Adorable.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
svs1cdty75z71.png

source https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder...ve_those_games_but_the_performance_sometimes/

I turned shadows off and played in very low graphics...

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Is it possible to hit Level 7 before the end of Chapter 1? To have both the 1st Mythic level and 6->7 level up?

I am using the full party, and I have stopped XP sharing shenanigans after the Shield Maze. Right after the tavern defence the party is about 70% of the level 6.

Yosharian

Arcane
Oversized is absolutely not worth a -2 penalty to AB.

Good thing then its compensated by the +2 Circumstance bonus to AB and Damage when mounted.

But personally I prefer weapons that crit a little more frequently, so given that's a late game weapon, I prefer others.

By the way, did Owlcat implement bonus Charge multiplier on Longspears (as replacement for lances)? I think this was mentioned somewhere, but not sure if actually implemented.
Yes but not everyone is mounted

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Spawn Slayer is good? How many large+ enemies in game? How many of them are bosses?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Spawn Slayer is good? How many large+ enemies in game? How many of them are bosses?
As I understand, Spawn Slayer trades only one standard Slayer feature for different permanent boosts against large, huge and so on enemies: using swift (instead of move) action to study target at Slayer level 7. It loses nothing else, neither feats nor sneak attacks.

So it depends on how good you are at managing move actions in RTwP (where it is quite difficult), or if you're playing in the TB mode.

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
As I understand, Spawn Slayer trades only one standard Slayer feature for different permanent boosts against large, huge and so on enemies: using swift (instead of move) action to study target at Slayer level 7. It loses nothing else, neither feats nor sneak attacks.

So it depends on how good you are at managing move actions in RTwP (where it is quite difficult), or if you're playing in the TB mode.

Deliverer or Spawn slayer. I am comparing this two.

But it depends how many Huge enemies are at endgame?

Technomancer

Liturgist
Nope lol. It just works if you are under a poly effect like DKIII or Kitsune human form.
Kitsunes simply can do it cheaper, easier and earlier. For anyone else, only need lvl 9 brown fur since Animal Aspect line of spells are transmutation school, don't change your form and count as polymorph effects.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
But by that logic neither does the extra damage matter.

How so? Enemies still have plenty of health. I don't think you understand: at that point you can easily have so much AB stacked or debuffed, that you need to be unlucky to miss. You can easily use an oversized weapon that, unlike most other weapons, also gives a additional bonus to hit to exactly offset that oversized hit penality.

Yosharian

Arcane
Nope lol. It just works if you are under a poly effect like DKIII or Kitsune human form.
Kitsunes simply can do it cheaper, easier and earlier. For anyone else, only need lvl 9 brown fur since Animal Aspect line of spells are transmutation school, don't change your form and count as polymorph effects.
Ohhh snap, Animal Aspect triggers it? Huh that is pretty interesting.

Yosharian

Arcane
So I tested this, Greater Animal Aspect does NOT trigger effects which activate under polymorph effects. So I don't know where you got your information from, but you are wrong.

Technomancer

Liturgist
So I tested this, Greater Animal Aspect does NOT trigger effects which activate under polymorph effects. So I don't know where you got your information from, but you are wrong.
That's on Owlcat. Don't blame the player, blame the game.

Yosharian

Arcane
For those that do not know, various spells which are tagged as Polymorph effects in the PnP do not count as Polymorph effects in Wrath, thus not triggering effects like Master Shapeshifter or the various items like Shroud of the Eternal Hunger. These include all spells which are tagged as Polymorph but don't actually change your form. The only effects which trigger these effects are abilities or spells which actually change your shape.

Kitsune is unique because you are polymorphed and thus triggering the effects, but you still get to fight in human form and wield weapons etc. What some also probably don't know is that there is some buggy interaction with DKIII, in that you can activate DKIII for +14 STR then switch into Kitsune Human form and keep the bonuses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom