Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dafuq is this?

Sarathiour

Cipher
At least use an alternative link if you want to do it, you retard

and 8 others

Savant
Never used any slurs either, at least that I can recall.

I might have replied to a post that contained slurs, however.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I got it too, but I didn't use any "vulgar" word for the last couple of days... Do we get this alert for posts made long ago as well? Because that would be pretty insane, but hey this is the Codex after all.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Oh and of course

conviction.png

Peachcurl

Cipher
My last post before getting this alert (hence the likely trigger) was "Let's go Brandon" in the Poland vs. Belarus thread, which I intended as a heartfelt thank you to the great US administration for securing my precious homeland (Germany, closest and most supportive ally of the great US-american nation) by placing more nuclear bombs within its borders.

Cheers!

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Why would I get that?
I'm positive I didn't use any "particular" words.

Time to do a Licorice-style purge of old posts:
I don't think I ever wrote that.
Did I? Or was it a quote or something like that?

You can click on the arrow above the quote and it takes you to the original post:

tempting the poor nigger and causing him distress

You still don't know that after 8 years?

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
FFS what kind of COINTELPRO bullshit is this. So the word fillter lets you say nigger now only so you can get reporter and get an alert? WTF man...?

Entrapment is wrong, ask this nigga here:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom