Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dafuq is this?

Cunt Dickula!?

Lol, codex administration is so creative and aware of todays maymay culture.
I also browsed a little in the dark webs and found this funny kitty:

Intriguing, isn't it?

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
People dissecting the "test words" post or freaking out about previous posts should just self-eject now.

Peachcurl

Cipher
More tests incoming.

ylhfJep.jpg

mastroego

Arcane
You're right, indeed.
Well, I usually don't use it, what can I say. I didn't remember. It was sarcasm in that context, but there you go. Just edited it out.
Were there more instances like this?
What's the fuck. It's a top cuckery. I thought better about you.
My political positions and my opinions about Clown World don't mean I have to belittle people because of how they're born.
I DO think human races are largely different and I'd rather keep'em separated but until and unless people prove with their actions that they deserve mockery I won't, generally, offend them, it's inelegant and crass.
Not to mention there are based people like Sheriff Clarke, which I consider my "bros" again because of how they act.

I'd have dared you to find instances of me using the N word, before DU's current amusements I mean, to prove that I'm not just making this up NOW, but apparently I did use it on occasion.
Codex influence I guess :)
The real reason I edited it is because it's beneath my usual stance, which I prefer to maintain. ;)

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Not to mention there are based people like Sheriff Clarke, which I consider my "bros" again because of how they act.

This has nothing to do with actual negroes (even lowest of their kind) and everything with making woke NPCs lose their shit. A blasphemous challenge to their religion. Basically, a 21 century equivalent of barging into a church naked, screaming "hail Satan".

Alex

Arcane
I'm curious what words are on this "test" filter (if it isn't just DU trolling).

I don't think I've ever used a slur on the codex, unless things like 'newfag' count.
It's a test. Sometimes, for testing purposes, you need to broaden the parameters to see if the system can handle it.

The testing words were "rpg game" weren't they? Sheesh, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom