Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
I mean it's California, he's probably pumped with enough botox that United Nations could declare him a weapon of mass destruction.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
I can still vividly recall meeting Sawyer one day in the streets of Warsaw (I assume he was attending the CDPR conference taking place that day), dressed in a beautiful coat and with a carefully trimmed beard, also walking all robotic-like and avoiding eye contact
I chose not to bother him, guy seemed scared

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
What? The guy's around the same age as me and could pass for my grandmother.
I don't know how old your grandmother is, but I'm going to assume she looks great for her age then!

She's been dead for nearly 5 years.
Sure knows how to preserve her looks then.

Something something, half considered remark about my grandmother being a lich and Josh's bike being his phylactery, effort city, meh.

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
I'm planning another playthrough with Chanter class, a poet, mystic background with bard tendencies:

05u-PPZF6-400x400.jpg

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
The cover is cool and all but I still can't get over the fact how this challenge is only possible with classes with unlimited resources. I.e. the classes which don't play the same game as everyone else. I knew this is a problem in PoE1 already.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Gentlemen,

How many women and bipoc among the players who completed the ultimate?

lol, that's autotuned to fuck (you can tell from the slight garble on some of his vibratos, autotune has never really been very good with vibrato), but some bits even it couldn't cope with.

Still, the quality of his voice is ... not too unpleasant. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom