Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Power Word: N

Black

Arcane
I submit the notion to allow anyone who identifes as Polish unlimited and unrestricted access to the dreaded n-word.
The reason for this is simple
Haiti's first head of state Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. About 160 years later, in the mid-20th century, François Duvalier, the president of Haiti who was known for his black nationalist and Pan-African views, used the same concept of "European white Negroes" while referring to Polish people and glorifying their patriotism.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I submit the notion to allow anyone who identifes as Polish unlimited and unrestricted access to the dreaded n-word.
Haiti's first head of state Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. About 160 years later, in the mid-20th century, François Duvalier, the president of Haiti who was known for his black nationalist and Pan-African views, used the same concept of "European white Negroes" while referring to Polish people and glorifying their patriotism.

Is that why your avatar looks like a skull with dreadlocks?

pickmeister

Learned
I can say nigger if I am one.
Uhlq1tS.png

Humbaba

Arcane

Why call them "white negroes"? Poles were never white to begin with.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

Why call them "white negroes"? Poles were never white to begin with.

It's not like a Haitian nigger would be able to tell the difference.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
https://www.nameslook.com/niggar/

Niggar name Numerology

Numerology (Expression Number) 11
Heart's Desire number 1
Personality Number
Talent analysis of Niggar by expression number 11
“Yours is the most highly charged Expression number of all. You are like a lightning rod, attracting powerful ideas, intuitions, and even psychic information like unpredictable bolts. You are a powerful presence without any awareness on your part of having personal power. You are a channel for higher vibrations. But in order to be emotionally and psychologically at peace, you must learn to control that flow of energy. You possess a bridge between the unconscious and the conscious.”

Inner analysis of Niggar by heart number 1
“Your overpowering need is to be independent and to direct your own life according to what you believe. Your dream is to become the leader of whatever field you enter. Whether it is in business, community, or in your general area of expertise, you are driven to be the reigning figure. You have the courage and the confidence to lead others. You believe firmly that your judgment is preeminent over all others.”

Personality analysis of Niggar by personality number 1
“You radiate with a dynamic and efficient energy. You appear controlled and capable. You value courage and effort in the face of difficulties and these qualities show. Others can sense that you will not be pushed around. You should dress in a dignified and correct manner, caring for the details of your appearance. While you may spend most of your time in staid business dress or suits,
bright and cheerful colors work well for you.”

To get more detailed numberology reading based on your date of birth visit our Numerology Calculator.

Abbreviation of Niggar
N New
I Intuitive
G Genius
G Generous
A Appealing
R Reliable

Niggar Name Poster

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom