Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stellaris - Paradox new sci-fi grand strategy game

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The only thing I wanted for this woke piece of shit was CK-like diplomacy, with lineage and dynasty mechanics for monarchies.

Imagine having to have your son marry a squid-princess to secure peace, or assassinating a the head of a rival empire.

Years later and all they've done is add some stuff that was basically already there and streamline it for consoles.

:decline:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The only thing I wanted for this woke piece of shit was CK-like diplomacy, with lineage and dynasty mechanics for monarchies.

Imagine having to have your son marry a squid-princess to secure peace, or assassinating a the head of a rival empire.
No, thanks, keep that Medieval Sims romance & offspring management crap out of my map painters.

Vatnik Wumao
I'd like to see some lets play thread showcasing the various empires of the 'dexers playing in those multiplayer sessions.
Join in next time. Currently it's just like five of us in total. Once we hit the 8+ mark it becomes more multiplayer and less co-op.
I still haven't gotten used to the administrative rework that added sectors and stuff. But meh, as I've already told GrafvonMoltke, I'll let you know if I change my mind.

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Did the game change a lot since the robot dlc? That's when I played it last time 3-4 years ago.
After they changed the pop system, from shitty grids to an even shittier slider system (that was after the Utopia DLC I think), the game became pure fucking garbage. Avoid at all costs, and just wait for Distant Worlds 2

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
How does multiplayer for a game like this work? Is it just on a set speed of everyone? Are pauses not allowed? Do people all agree to stop at a specific point?

Oh, I thought it was just real time all the time in multiplayer. Everyone being able to pause sounds... rough.

I can see how that works better for a co-op setup than a competitive multiplayer game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom