Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime I demand reparations

Should wrongfully banned Codexers recieve reparations?

• Total voters

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
DarkUnderlord and underlings,

Given that in the past weeks I and other Codexers have been banned for 7 days on the basis of a world filter violation;

Given that at that same time other Codexers were circumventing the filter en masse yet didn't get banned;

Given that the world filter has been annuled and the bannings on this basis stopped;

Given that the only reason this has stopped is because the rulings which led to the bannings have been deemed arbitrary and wrong;

Given that being away from the Codex for such a long time amounts to being subjected to emotional torture;

Given that such a banning is tantamount to defamation and has done undue damage to the reputation of banned Codexers;

I hereby demand reparations, in my name, and also in mondblut's, Unorus Janco's, Jasede's, Vlajdermen's, Khor1255's and Twiglard's.*

I expect a public apology followed by a payment of 1 million potato deposited into my Codex account within the week, and the same for my fellow victims.

Good day,

Thought Criminal #3333​

*If I have omitted you from those proceedings, post ITT and I will add you in. Justice Potato for all!

Last edited:

Sentinel

Arcane
Once again, first reply. I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply of the thread, it’s what gives the thread its pace, and you'll never experience this thread the way I did. This thread will never feel the way it felt about me, about you. It's over, you might as well just go post on Reddit and talk about how much of a man you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped.

Have fun with my scraps, cucks!

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
It depends I guess.

But there is no need to play with fire. My buddy in Arma has a laughing fit every time I say "Negev"

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Once again, first reply. I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply of the thread, it’s what gives the thread its pace, and you'll never experience this thread the way I did. This thread will never feel the way it felt about me, about you. It's over, you might as well just go post on Reddit and talk about how much of a man you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped.

Have fun with my scraps, cucks!

Too bad you suffer from ED and were unable to get it up. She looked at you and asked, "Is it in yet?"

mondblut is the real cherry popper.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord and underlings,

Given that in the past weeks I and other Codexers have been banned for 7 days on the basis of a world filter violation;

Given that at that same time other Codexers were circumventing the filter en masse yet didn't get banned;

Given that the world filter has been annuled and the bannings on this basis stopped;

Given that the only reason this has stopped is because the rulings which led to the bannings have been deemed arbitrary and wrong;

Given that being away from the Codex for such a long time amounts to being subjected to emotional torture;

Given that such a banning is tantamount to defamation and has done undue damage to the reputation of banned Codexers;

I herby demand reparations, in my name, and also in mondblut's, Unorus Janco's, Jasede's, Vlajdermen's and Khor1255's.*

I expect a public apology followed by a payment of 1 million potato deposited into my Codex account within the week, and the same for my fellow victims.

Good day,

Tought Criminal #3333​

*If I have omitted you from those proceedings, post ITT and I will add you in. Justice Potato for all!
Ok, have a brofist.
:bro:

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Ok, have a brofist.

That made me remember anal_pounder.

:negative:
It obviously didn't because that dude is anus_pounder
tumblr_p6s0ejt6nF1wadf67o1_1280.jpg

:salute:

Ladonna

Arcane

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ok, have a brofist.

That made me remember anal_pounder.

:negative:
It obviously didn't because that dude is anus_pounder
tumblr_p6s0ejt6nF1wadf67o1_1280.jpg

:salute:

Wow. I remember that picture. It was in a mini comic that came with one of my brothers He Man figures he got, some lobster man with a big claw, or maybe some green guy with a whip tail.

Yeah, I remember a lot of useless things.
clawful-b242ed19-5301-47a3-86cf-627ca658cf0-resize-750.jpeg

I had the Crawful.
working now?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom