Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Describe a game in such a way that it's impossible to guess what it actually is. Others guess.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
One of the best weapons you can wield is a cat.

This probably too hardcore for the newfags here. Some hints in the spoiler.

- the cat is a quest item
- you can put it in the weapon slot
- you have a party
- is it a blobber?
Yendorian Tales 3
Damn, I can't remember a cat. Game was effectively railroaded despite being these five portals, because you could never win fight against high-level enemy. Still, I remember killing some ghouls (that had 5000 HP) when my typical enemy had 200-300 HPs and getting shitton of exp.

V_K

Arcane

- you have a party
- is it a blobber?
Yendorian Tales 3
Damn, I can't remember a cat. Game was effectively railroaded despite being these five portals, because you could never win fight against high-level enemy. Still, I remember killing some ghouls (that had 5000 HP) when my typical enemy had 200-300 HPs and getting shitton of exp.
All I remember are NPCs represented by tables and the quest to exterminate some dragonflies. Was some 20 years since I've played it.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik

- you have a party
- is it a blobber?
Yendorian Tales 3
All I remember are NPCs represented by tables and the quest to exterminate some dragonflies. Was some 20 years since I've played it.
It had extremely cool language skills, though. You needed to learn elven, dwarf and some other language to communicate with locals. You saw a distorted letters instead. Degree of distortion was relative to the skill.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

- you have a party
- is it a blobber?
Yendorian Tales 3

No, the game I am thinking about is not Yendorian Tales.

More classic.

Probably. (sorry, I be drunk now?=?)

vazha

Arcane
In this game, you discover that not only are you the patient zero for your own species, but also the progenitor (gasp!) of your own entire race. Something you are none too pleased about.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom