Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Mechwarrior Living Legends

Mechs

• Total voters

Black

Arcane

Shorter clip for you ADD fucks.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Shrek planet needed him, he had to go.

Dat sneaky BA around 11 min blew his load too early... Why fire on the left arm and give away your position, when rear torso is within reach? Unless I'm missing something from the video perspective.

Black

Arcane
Shrek planet needed him, he had to go.

Dat sneaky BA around 11 min blew his load too early... Why fire on the left arm and give away your position, when rear torso is within reach? Unless I'm missing something from the video perspective.
Well, Shadowcat prime has its gauss mounted in its left arm so destroying it causes big hurt because of gauss explosion and you're reducing a very potent jump sniper to a 2 er medium lasers platform which isn't worth that much.

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
INTERMISSION

is it bad that I was both running BV estimates through my head and mentally screaming at the Jagermech (or Rifleman? Might be a RFL-8D) for being a shitty shot during that

Good anim tho, looks like DC Bruins?

Black

Arcane
madsex.png

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
This game is really good but every time I play there are only 2 other players :<

Black

Arcane
People start playing around US evening time. Right now there's ~13 people on.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Yeah I had a really great game. I think it was abut 10 v 10. Had a few now, getting the hang of it finally.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
It is the worst. I don't know where else people talk now. I think all communication is via tiktoks.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot

Are there private servers or something? I can only see about 8 servers and they are empty most of the time, even in the evenings for the past few nights.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom