Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Reflecting on my 4 years here

Vlajdermen

Arcane
It has been four years since I joined RPG Codex. I remember how it started back in late 2017, when I was still curious about rpgs, and I knew so little I still called them ''wrpgs'', so I stumbled upon the top 71, got the impression that this was a site of exquisite taste, and immediately decided I want in. To think of all the things I did here...
  • Was shocked you could say fag, retard and nigger
  • Made shitty gamefaqs-esque threads
  • Inquired about arr pidgeys of all sorts
  • Found out about Underrail
  • Got to playing Underrail because it's made in Serbia
  • Got bitten by a radioactive vlajder and changed from TheBiopunkSlav into Vlajdermen
  • Found out there's croats here
  • Found out there's poles here
  • Found out there's italians here
  • Found out there's furries here
  • Learned some russian (ты пидор!)
  • Contributed to the next top 100
  • Reviewed ELEX and Underrail
  • Posted funny memes
  • Posted unfunny memes
  • Got thoroughly informed on black people
  • Gushed about KCD
  • Finally beat Arcanum
  • Fraternized with polish shibe
  • Came the closest I ever have in my life to writing friendfiction
  • Found out DarkUnderlord is gay and loves nigger cocks
  • Discussed lots of great movies and books
  • Had many a great shitpost on people's profiles
  • Posted many images of big kitties
However, besides the site going to shit, I've had my fill of social media, and my enthusiasm for rpgs has long since waned. So nuke this account. Take care, faggots. It's been nice knowing you.

chernaya-pantera.jpg

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'd give you a salute rating but the Jews stole my ratings.
Jews don't steal!

-----

I don't think I have ever seen a single post from the OP ever.

Sanhedrin 57a
The William Davidson Talmud

The Gemara asks: But is a descendant of Noah executed for robbery? But isn’t it taught in a baraita: With regard to the following types of robbery: One who steals or robs, and likewise one who engages in intercourse with a married beautiful woman who was taken as a prisoner of war, and likewise all actions similar to these, if they are done by a gentile to another gentile, or by a gentile to a Jew, the action is prohibited; but if a Jew does so to a gentile, it is permitted? The Gemara explains the question: And if it is so that a gentile is liable to be executed for robbery, and it is not merely prohibited to him, let the baraita teach that he is liable to be executed.

racofer

Thread Incliner
It has been four years since I joined RPG Codex.
Still a newfag. I bet you haven't even read the Admiral Jimbob comics series over at Retardo Land to actually know something about the Codex's history.

However, besides the site going to shit
Faggot post alert [1].

my enthusiasm for rpgs has long since waned
The same applies to every other member here yet here we all are. Hell, there are even some senile codexers buying Skyrim now and openly admitting it without shame.

So nuke this account. Take care, faggots. It's been nice knowing you.
Faggot post alert [2]. If you wanted to leave you would have just done that already. Nobody cares about your reasons other than your overinflated narcissism.

You think you have seen what this site has to offer but you have not seen anything. When I joined Kingcomrade was still actively posting, now that was a real Codexian welcome experience.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom