Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

KVVRR

Learned
not even talking about TLOU as a franchise, just what new story can you cook up in a post apocalyptic zombie setting? They've been done to death these past two decades. it's not like tlou does anything with it neither, it's so bad that people think the apocalyptic religious murdercult number #2245 is something the second game should've explored more

lightbane

Arcane
I hope his hebephilia
Why don't call it for its proper word? Pedophilia.
Druckmann is a creepy jew, which seems to be quite common. He also kicked out Prachett's daughters because she would oppose his disturbing ideas.
As for the next game, it probably will be a prequel, since Druckie killed off anyone of interest in the second one, literally.
There was the thing about the virus, but no-one cares anymore.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
I hope his hebephilia
Druckmann is a creepy jew, which seems to be quite common. He also kicked out Prachett's daughters because she would oppose his disturbing ideas.
As for the next game, it probably will be a prequel, since Druckie killed off anyone of interest in the second one, literally.

Hebephilia is the proper word though. Pedophilia is attraction towards prepubescent children (so up to 11) and hebephilia is attraction towards early pubescent children (11-14).

JDR13

Arcane
I hope his hebephilia

Hebephilia is the proper word though. Pedophilia is attraction towards prepubescent children (so up to 11) and hebephilia is attraction towards early pubescent children (11-14).

You seem very familiar with these things.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
I hope his hebephilia

You seem very familiar with these things.
It's called being literate, try it some day.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I don't have a problem with his tendencies. Hell, I'm sure I have...

Anyway, that's neither here nor there. I just think he's a shitty story teller. No fun zone? Who the fuck designs a game around that.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
aa2.jpg

mkultra

Augur
I gave ND a lot of shit for the silly wokeness and them going after some YT channels that i really like. But still, bought a used copy to check it out. it's a very atmospheric game with great art/graphics. I did eventually stop playing because i just got tired of the combat. The woke shit isn't that bad as far as i played (3-4h). If you don't mind the tedious combat i'd check it out. I might actually pick it up again and try it on the PS5 i have now, must look/play great in 60 FPS..

Buy a used copy from someone who bought it cheap would be my advice. Don't support Naughty Dog.

toughasnails

Buy a used copy from someone who bought it cheap would be my advice. Don't support Naughty Dog.
Why not, if you just said that the game isn't as bad and woke as the haters claim? What is the reason not to give them money if you got some enjoyment from their game?

mkultra

Augur
Why not, if you just said that the game isn't as bad and woke as the haters claim? What is the reason not to give them money if you got some enjoyment from their game?

They went after a lot of great youtube channels at release, managed to (falsely) strike these channels to hurt them economically and possibly taking them down entirely (this can happen if they already have an ongoing strike dispute i believe). People who didn't like the game's politics/wokeness.

Druckmann also said in an interview that the game does have a political agenda. i really don't want politics in my games.

That doesn't mean the game has zero qualities, it does have some good stuff and for me (graphical artist) it was worth checking out by getting a used copy to not support them. ND have incredible artists, probably the best in the industry together with R* (another company i refuse to support nowadays).

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
It's definitely as bad and woke as everyone claims. This user is either retarded, a shill, or completely desensitized to wokeism

TheHeroOfTime

Arcane
Twenty dollars now. Still too much? I found the first game average.

In summary, the gameplay has improved over the first one. The visuals are great on a technical level. But the story and narrative are a complete failure. The game fundamentally misunderstands the point of the original game (The father/daughter bond between Joel and Ellie) and it's all about the circle of violence and revenge, all in happy meal format. The best scenes in this regards are the flashbacks to the original game, with says much.

mkultra

Augur
It's definitely as bad and woke as everyone claims. This user is either retarded, a shill, or completely desensitized to wokeism

Since you can't read, i didn't play the entire game, i played 3-4h, and in that time, no it's not woke to the degree that it took away from the experience. One thing i remember is that there was one remark that a person was possibly "a racist" (can't remember the exact wording). As i said, i refuse to support the game because its indeed woke and political. Druckmann even said it has an agenda in an interview. I'm not sure if the politics is 5% or 50% of the game, unless i play it from start to finish it's kind of hard to comment on that, if it's 5% it's "playable" to me but not something i would support. I do know how it ends for a certain character, and imo that was a pretty shit thing to do, and to me it seems like the typical hateful agenda you'd expect from a leftist retard like Druckmann.

One thing i do not agree with (i've heard it a few times) is that the gameplay is better. How? The combat is to 99% the same, kind of shit to be honest. What other aspects of the gameplay is "better"?

Last edited:

KVVRR

Learned
Imagine giving a shit about woke bullshit in video games. If It's western AAA it will have pandering, just ignore it and see if the actual game is any good or take the indie pill

This game is dogshit tho

mkultra

Augur
Since you can't read, i didn't play the entire game, i played 3-4h
Then stop trying to say it's not as woke as people say it is. If you don't know then shut the fuck up.
As i said, i refuse to support the game because its indeed woke and political.
Props for that, but you still said something retarded and needed to be called out on it.

What retarded thing did i say? Do you mean
"The woke shit isn't that bad as far as i played (3-4h)."
Maybe, just maybe, that means "The woke shit isn't that bad as far as i played (3-4h)" and not more than that?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom