Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

• RPG Discussion

Votes: 246 46.1%
  • Free Speech

Votes: 260 48.7%
  • Anime is shit

Votes: 28 5.2%

• Total voters

Cunt Dickula!?

Let's talk about ELEX 2.

Seems like the Albs released all the ELEX they collected in ELEX 1.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I am wondering at this point what is the point of the site. Nobody wants to talk about rpgs,half the posts are redirects to twatter with comments of the sort "ohhh look at this liberal retard that said this liberal shit on twatter lol wrecked yo!". When there is a new cool rpg peopel barely speak about it,yet the rpg forum is filled with early access vapourware.

RPGs are now for validating the concerns of the marginalized
As they were always,people just pretended more back then. Also most likely they are responsible for a few trannies too.

Sunri

Liturgist
The Codex isn't just a place, it's a shithole where we put all our dignity aside and complain about women/minorities. You've ruined more lives than you think DarkUnderlord.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Everyone with an anime girl avatar is an agent of the Anti-Christ.
1365172257317.jpg

Last edited:

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
I only wanted to play football, drink beer with pals, and fuck my 10/10 wife. However, the women and minorities have cast me down into a position where I'm on the RPG Codex instead. Many such cases!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Even though this thread is located in Site Feedback, since fantadomat himself asked why RPG Codex doesn't discuss RPGs more often, but he himself is now talking about nothing other than transsexuals and other non-RPG-related topics, I've decided to ban him from this thread.

I hope you all can go back to enjoying normal discussion about RPGs now.

Even though this thread is located in Site Feedback, since fantadomat himself asked why RPG Codex doesn't discuss RPGs more often, but he himself is now talking about nothing other than transsexuals and other non-RPG-related topics, I've decided to ban him from this thread.

Based

Humbaba

Arcane

Big mistake. Fantadomat makes us look a lot more prestigious in contrast to his unbridled idiocy. Without him, we are made to look just like regular run of the mill dumbasses. No shadow without light and whatnot.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom