Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Mechajammer Kickstarter Update #38: Gameplay Trailer

MurkyShadow

Glittering gem of hatred
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. I helped put crap in Monomyth
But: Is there still time for a complete overhaul of the graphics style?

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
They should have bundled each of the graphical styles created during the game's prolonged development into the final release.

:takemymoney::takemyjewgold:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
EBBCA7409CCA8AEA7B1BC274DCDD4574A55DAFFD
this is atually really nice keybinding UI design.

though that only works with it's showing the same keyboard layout as the one the pc is using

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
!BREAKING NEWS!

I am currently on site here at the RPG Codex DOT net and I am being told that... listens into earpiece okay... yes... no... NO... oh my god. I'm being told that RPG Codex DOT net user, Renaissance man and beloved staple of the greater RPG community, Darkozric, will NOT be purchasing Mechajammer!

This comes as a huge shock to me and many others I'm sure. I mean bringing up this instant replay footage you can see it was about right... here... that he decided to drop this, well, it's really a bombshell decision isn't it? He did not just give this a light pass, a soft pass, or a hallway pass, it was a HARD pass.

At this point I am left wondering, "where do we go from here?" I mean any way you look at it, no Darkozric on board, this is a huge loss. How will Whalenought respond? Well be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates as they trickle in.

489542_191477_800_533_jpg.jpg

Again as you can see from our action camera live, it's a very chaotic scene here that has erupted into violence since Darkozric announced a HARD PASS on Mechajammer.

Back to you, Infinitron.
g9ZUlkM.png

Generic-Giant-Spider

!BREAKING NEWS!

I am currently on site here at the RPG Codex DOT net and I am being told that... listens into earpiece okay... yes... no... NO... oh my god. I'm being told that RPG Codex DOT net user, Renaissance man and beloved staple of the greater RPG community, Darkozric, will NOT be purchasing Mechajammer!

This comes as a huge shock to me and many others I'm sure. I mean bringing up this instant replay footage you can see it was about right... here... that he decided to drop this, well, it's really a bombshell decision isn't it? He did not just give this a light pass, a soft pass, or a hallway pass, it was a HARD pass.

At this point I am left wondering, "where do we go from here?" I mean any way you look at it, no Darkozric on board, this is a huge loss. How will Whalenought respond? Well be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more updates as they trickle in.

489542_191477_800_533_jpg.jpg

Again as you can see from our action camera live, it's a very chaotic scene here that has erupted into violence since Darkozric announced a HARD PASS on Mechajammer.

Back to you, Infinitron.
2tFfSF1.png

Darkozric

I know this was your most recent of HARD PASSES but indulge us all for a moment because you're such a prominent figurehead of RPG Codex and RPG communities as a whole that I'd feel it a missed opportunity if I didn't ask you what would you call the HARDEST PASS of them all?

And does HARD PASSING extend to other factors in your life? Do you declare a HARD PASS in traffic? Do you HARD PASS kidney stones? What is the extent would you say of your HARD PASSING and could you maybe give the kids at home some words of encouragement? What goes into a HARD PASS? Is it patented? Can only you perform a HARD PASS? I've never seen someone HARD PASS with such authority before.

Answer me you HARD PASSING son of a bitch. Tell me your industry secrets.

Generic-Giant-Spider

BREAKING NEWS URGENT REPORT!!!

"On the evening of November 20th, 2021, at approximately 13:37, RPG Codex user, notable influencer, and RPG community president, Darkozric declared a HARD PASS on the upcoming title Mechajammer. Since this has happened, cities across the inter-world have been in collapse with most inhabitants reverting to cannibalism and peaceful protesting. As of this moment, Darkozric has yet to make a formal follow-up and has only encouraged this continue.

We urge all citizens to lock their doors, place bars on their windows and keep their family in-doors and safe. When the time comes advance to your SAFETY BUNKER and make sure it is properly stocked with canned goods and Kool-Aid. Ignore any knocks at the door, private messages or cries for help. We repeat, ignore any knocks at the door, private messages or cries for help.

Furthermore if you are in the districts General RPG Discussion - Owlcat Games, General RPG Discussion - Bethesda Game Studios, and News & Content Feedback, it is heavily advised to seek shelter elsewhere. In the coming hours these areas will be deemed DANGER ZONES.

We hope you can find solace in Our Lord Todd Howard and Khan Cleveland Blakemore in this trying time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We now return to Matt Chat."

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Yeah you found it, I'm 30 and I play ALL new AAA games on my W7. You must be descendant from some kind of gypsy clairvoyant family.
So much fuss and butthurt about an indie abomination, it's actually hilarious. :D It seems that both of you need a hard mecha-dildo in your asses.
:butthurt:

Generic-Giant-Spider

Would this be the aforementioned "MECHA-SLAMMER?"

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah you found it, I'm 30 and I play ALL new AAA games on my W7. You must be descendant from some kind of gypsy clairvoyant family.
So much fuss and butthurt about an indie abomination, it's actually hilarious. :D It seems that both of you need a hard mecha-dildo in your asses.

You seem upset.

Generic-Giant-Spider

gets in his dune buggy and begins blowing rape whistle loudly

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Relax. We're just a couple of soft-skinned, clean shaven citiboys, enjoying life. We couldn't survive a day of a passer's life, which is HARD.

gaussgunner

Arcane

Would this be the aforementioned "MECHA-SLAMMER?"

I don't talk about it much anymore, but when I do I call it Recta-jammer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom