Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I don't get the "Hoo-Ha" surrounding Fallout

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
No sir. I don't enjoy those types of games. I only liek tetris. It doesn't make me think too hard. You just put pieces down on the ground. Simple, yet, engaging. You should try it if you haven't. I can assure you it's fun. Just watch mai video of putting pieces on ground:

It's amazing how this classic has aged throughout time. if you haven't played tetris. Have you even video games?

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Fall Out was an excellent, if ambiguous, ending to the greatest television miniseries of all time, The Prisoner:

Fall-Out-01.jpg
patrick-mcgoohan-as-number-6.jpg

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I see this is the Bethesda forum. Is this some kind of trick question? If I say "yes", will I be branded a fan of Todd's "Fallouts"?

Cunt Dickula!?

When Fallout finally gets his (yes Fallout is masculine) well deserved 1st place on gay codex poll my work here is done.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
I just happened to start replaying it two days ago. This time I've decided to use a walkthrough to check if I forgot anything before leaving an area. First time I got vault 15 hunting rifle ever. :oops:

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
Yeah I only wonder why did the series start its count at 3 and why is New Vegas so bad - did they outsource it to some other dev or what?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom