Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Never trust nor give 1$ to Jews. We'll see tomorrow how this shit plays. Game releases tomorrow and there isn't a single video of full quest completion - from start to finish. If they say gamelenght is 40-50h with all side content let me translate it for you from Jiddish: game is 20h long max, goy. After 6years of production and 666 art changes

Mascot xer niggress they use in their promo material is as ugly as their Jewish souls. Slums and cyberpunk dystopia in game looks like what their uncles and aunts at Davos want goyim's life to look like by 2030

Terenty

Liturgist
Yeah, there's something fishy about it. All they talk about is their combat system which doesn't look all that hot.

The way you can just convince some rando from the street to go suicide for you without even paying any cash seems downright retarded.

But we'll see i guess

Die Healing

Novice
The direction both this game and Death Trash took with their real time arcadey systems greatly disappointed me. I hope I'm proven wrong with their final releases.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://af.gog.com/game/mechajammer?as=1649904300

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/485400/view/3114797549194718292

Today's the day. Mechajammer is OUT NOW!
The dankest, grimiest cyberpunk CRPG launches on Steam.

The jungle colony of Calitana might be a dark cesspit of corruption and villainy, but today the sun is shining. Today is a bright, glorious day. Today, Mechajammer launches on Steam.

And you can play it right now.

If you like your CRPGs dank and grimy then you’re very much in luck. Mechajammer, with its distinctly dirty flavour of cyberpunk, tasks you with escaping Calitana by any means necessary. With more player-agency than you can shake a pair of dice at, you may choose a path of violence, stealth, or coercion. Or any combination thereof. Just pray that lady luck is on your side...

Ok, less talk, more gameplay. It’s launch day, and as is tradition we have a launch trailer for you. Make sure your socks are on tight because this is going to blow them clean off.

In bringing the Mechajammer launch trailer to life, we’ve partnered with the daddy of dark and brutal synthlines, Ital Tek, to create a new track for the game. “Calitana’s Handshake” is available now via your streaming platform of choice, and anybody that purchases the game will also get a free, exclusive copy of the MP3 with their download.

a06c5ae0bd35b5dc54e7a2d1eaf2268a6056e7ec.png

You can also get the song as a free download by signing up to the Modern Wolf Newsletter

Mechajammer was developed by indie-duo Whalenought, and after years of development, today the gates to Calitana are thrown open to the masses for the first time. It’s a big, deep game, with a design philosophy that shuns hand-holding in favour of player exploration and discovery. As such, we are eyes open and ears cupped for your experiences and stories from the frontlines of Mechajammer’s immersive sandbox.

If you’ve been playing already and have a specific question, do check out our Player FAQ, where an answer might be lying in wait, and feel free to head over to the Mechajammer Discord Channel to pick up the conversation there should you wish.

Thank you to everybody that has supported Mechajammer up until this point - we can’t wait to hear what you think. See you on the other side x

Modern Wolf & Whalenought Studios

Terra

Cipher
Keys seem to be on the backer site now (just found and activated mine at least), no email to backers to let us know of course, as per KS backer tradition at this point.

I follow instructions on how to set up a new account for backers, but when I get a reset password link I get "Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below." message. Requesting a new password just repeats this process.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1649838104/copper-dreams/posts/3376532

Keys Now Sent

Hello! If you had previously responded to the survey, your keys have just been sent out with your distributor of choice.

If you hadn't downloaded the previous keys we sent you all, or need a refresher on how to access it:

If you already have an account using your Kickstarter email address:

1. Login to your account here: https://whalenoughtstudios.com/your-account/

2. Click on “Purchases and Rewards”

If you do not already have an account that is using your Kickstarter email address:

1. Go to this page: whalenoughtstudios.com/cms/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

2. Type in your Kickstarter email address

3. Check that email address for a link to set a password

4. Login as prompted or here: whalenoughtstudios.com/cms/wp-login.php

5. Go to your account page: whalenoughtstudios.com/your-account/

6. Click on “Purchases and Rewards”

If you haven't filled out the survey, we'll check it daily and send out keys.

Reminder that we'll be sending out that supplementary email to folks getting physical rewards later this month to get their addresses again, if non-USA addresses were being wonky in the Kickstarter field.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
we'll be adding new keys to your account before the launch on 12/2/21. Thanks for your patience!

a9e0c1a351471ec6d0dd54078ace0451.png

what did they mean by this?

That's the area for the revoked key. You should see another one for December 1, 2021 that has a $0.00 amount. That will have your launch key in it. Just redeemed mine.

EDIT: Oh look, a whole other page of posts. :lol:

PEACH

Arbiter
That's the area for the revoked key. You should see another one for December 1, 2021 that has a $0.00 amount. That will have your launch key in it. Just redeemed mine.

Yeah, nothing on my end. All I'm seeing is the April, 2017 purchase.

:negative:

I follow instructions on how to set up a new account for backers, but when I get a reset password link I get "Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below." message. Requesting a new password just repeats this process.

For those who have similar problem. I think this does not work because I didn't fill backer survey, which is available on kickstarter page.

BTW: It turned out I was backer number 21 out of 1000 something on this project. Truly a prophetic number considering the year it's being released (2021) and estimated delivery date (2017) :)

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

The mass recruitment through charm is incredibly off-putting. Usually I love these kind of things, having AI battle other AI through manipulation and such. But in the context of the game (to be fair I don't know much about) it just looks silly. Hey random hobo, came and fight. Hey random hobo 2 come and fight and probably die for me. I don't know man, the combat looks frantic and with your companions and people in general treated with this careless attitude it makes it look really arcady for a RPG.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom