Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
https://store.steampowered.com/news...01VAV8XZuTmYCT_Ve0GutnMiG2nPzYMpiPoIv7q98TMQg

Update #16 Is Here!
The sixteenth round of fixes!
9de7c8d8207354c0876d67c62e79d0328abd683c.png

Greetings, adventurers!

Here is our sixteenth round of fixes and improvements based on your awesome feedback for Phase 2. You can read the complete list below:
Fixes and improvements
  • Improved loading times for Market Street and Castle District
  • Attack Time is now displayed for all weapons
  • Added missing music to the Amanuel's Hoard area
  • Owners of locked containers now react to looting attempts
  • Line of Sight for spellcasting has been fixed
  • Leveling up in older saves now enable choosing Phase 2 spells
  • Fixed visual artifacts on the ground in Deron-Guld Mines
  • The Herbary can now be entered properly in Amanuel's Hoard
  • Knockdown effect now works properly for weapon attacks and skills
  • Game difficulty is now properly stored and loaded from saves
  • Fixed the formula of generating Status Effects with weapon attacks
  • Enemies now stop attacking a character that goes into Sneaking
  • Added option for auto-pause on combat start in Random Encounter areas
  • Player Gold value is now displayed in the Temple UI
  • Enerant attacks now cause the proper amount of damage
  • Crimson Crossing is no longer greyed out again when talking to Alumu's deputy
  • Hamlin's ring is now properly moved to the player
  • Poacher's Due side quest now makes Talgorn's Glen visible
  • Jade's dialogue now handles a full party when asked to join
  • The Dark Belt of Malice is now properly handled as a Magical item
  • The Sling of Vexing is now properly handled as a Magical item
  • Added proper model and position to the Staff of the Tree Warden
  • Fixed attack times of Wrought Iron Mace and Maple Shortbow
  • The Predator's Fang spell now works properly
  • Summoned skeletons now properly emerge and attack their targets
  • Visual fixes for the Healing Mist spell
  • Fixed the spirit's appearance in The Haunted Tavern
  • Fixed petrified state of creatures in The Haunted Tavern
  • Fixed double mention of the dodge stat in Evasion's tooltip
  • Fixed the Maidservant's dialogue substitution in Kjarvalr's Mansion
  • Added melee weapon to Wardenhaft Academy's herbalist
  • Tooltips for now display base Dodge, Parry and Block values where applicable

What's interesting to do in this game? Can you buy slaves? Can you own houses? Is there cannibalism? Is there thievery? Is there necromancy? Is there hooking your neighbor's wife on heroin and pimping her out to pay for her bad life choices?

What's interesting to do in this game? Can you buy slaves? Can you own houses? Is there cannibalism? Is there thievery? Is there necromancy? Is there hooking your neighbor's wife on heroin and pimping her out to pay for her bad life choices?
I believe you can dry and crush herbs.
I did notice the mention of drug use in the form of potions. Wonder what's the extent of the system. I have zero interest in this game's plot or combat, but would settle for setting up shop as a drug dealer.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Shit golems honestly seems like a terrifying enemy to face. I mean, then seems resistant vs piercing, slashing, blunt, if you throw fire on then, they will become a deadly "shit fog" spreading disease, if you try electrify then too, freezing then seems the better strategy. But only by seeing then, enemies will lose morale and can catch disease even if they kill then.

Terrible smell makes party members roll vs vomiting, possibly losing a turn. You can also have an enemy mage throwing dehydrating spells which will go nicely with losing water during constant vomits during the fight. It's not shit golem fist you should fear, it's midbattle dehydration death.
And thus a new RPG spell system was born.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Interesting. When I played I could only cast tier 4 spells. I"m curious about the new spells.; did they fixed wintermage? It was pure trash back when I played.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Are they very open with their development process, is there still a significant art pass that will be done on - for example - the map above? That ice dome bisecting the ground and house looks straight outta blender, there's no interface where the dissimilar materials meet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom