Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ossian wants us to get ready for "something cool"

R@tmaster

Educated
So I visited Ossian site first time since 2012 and got this

5rp6DS5.png

First I thought It hangs there for quite a few years but folder name more or less recent

UXr4ypT.png

I don't know what's all this about. Probably Shadow Sun PC port.
Is someone knows more?

Wunderbar

Arcane
Luke Scull has been teasing some stuff via newsletters. One of the upcoming projects is an unofficial NWN sequel called "The blades of netheril", and the other one is supposedly a licensed Pathfinder game.

Source.

R@tmaster

Educated
Luke Scull has been teasing some stuff via newsletters. One of the upcoming projects is an unofficial NWN sequel called "The blades of netheril", and the other one is supposedly a licensed Pathfinder game.

Source.
Yeah, I remember now, he actually posted in one of the nwn threads. Going on about some module with resurrected Aribeth and stuff. Yeah I found his account: Luke Scull.

Last edited:

R@tmaster

Educated
I think they were the one doing the vampire module for NWN2? The one that was broken because license server get shutdown so game engine cant connect to get permission so no one can play that module?
GOG disabled that protection.

Last edited:

mogwaimon

Magister
they did Darkness over Daggerford and that newish premium module for the Enhanced Edition, Tyrants of the Moonsea for Neverwinter Nights.

Gargaune

Magister
they did Darkness over Daggerford and that newish premium module for the Enhanced Edition, Tyrants of the Moonsea for Neverwinter Nights.
They also did Mysteries of Westgate for NWN2. Prior to making Ossian Studios, Alan Miranda had worked as a producer on BG2: ToB and NWN at BioWare.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Shadow Sun is simple but it's not that bad. Has a neat world to it, and they made sure that you also have a dog.

If they made another game in that world I'd be pretty excited.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:necro:

https://www.lukescull.com/2023/01/01/happy-new-year/

Back to the gaming stuff, if you follow my gaming projects, you’ll know that I’ve dived back into the world of Neverwinter Nights with the foolhardy aplomb of a man with a 100kg weight tied to his neck. That is but one of my projects. You see, Ossian Studios, for whom I’ve had the honour of serving as design lead for the last 15 years, will be sharing some huge news about its current project in the next few months. We’ve been working on a terrifically ambitious game for a great IP, and I’m very excited to be able to share more details in the months to come.

razvedchiki

Erudite
really hope its a 6 man party based crpg, the company has a great record making those. they also made a witcher 1 expansion which was canceled.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom