Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Good Multiplayer Games to play with codexers?

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I want to play against other codexers in some cool multiplayer games. What is there?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
Codexers are infamously reclusive creatures and shy away from any meaningful contact with their peers, preferring instead to throw shit at each other like rabid primates, so I wouldn't expect to get much multiplayer action going on with anyone.

That being said:
  • Kalin and his crew play SMAC with each other and write their own LPs, which you can find this in this forum, if that's your thing.
  • I and Fedsmoker like to play Operation Flashpoint on occasion; sometimes a motley crew of colourful codex characters like to join us.
  • A bunch of us are trying to get a Stellaris game going semi-regularly; hang around the thread in Strategy or message IDtenT for deets.
  • Other random shit like Diplomacy comes up sometimes, which is really fun but tends to be a once in a blue moon sort of thing.
Hope to see you IN THE RING soon!

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
A bunch of us are trying to get a Stellaris game going semi-regularly; hang around the thread in Strategy or message IDtenT for deets.
Which thread?

Other random shit like Diplomacy comes up sometimes, which is really fun but tends to be a once in a blue moon sort of thing.
I started this a while back, and it's a lot of fun, when the motivation arises to play, and there are enough people to play.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Man, just got back from a 3 hours Barotrauma session (w codexers ofc) and shit is fun. Like a slightly serious Sation 13...
If you actually manage to get your bearing, it's also a very deep (eh) complex and satisfying game:

reGZ

Novice
i still have the mmo shin megami tensei installed but i do not play.
still.... i recommend it. very fun. only mmo i really like.

vazha

Arcane
We had a Blood Bowl 2 tournament recently. Well, I rage-quitted, being the weak-willed retard that I am, but still.

There's also fumbbl, if you can stomach it. Propa Sweden Yes! place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom