Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
denton.png
What a shame! x 1

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe it was decided that Interesting was too redundant with Makes You Think. I like them both but Interesting was the superior of the two imo. Can't check my usage stats now of course. I guess only the good die young.

Aarwolf

Learned
Is there a way to turn off in profile settings ability to rate posts?

I don't care about it and it annoys me to when browsing codex. In fact I accidentally had given two esteemed codexers random ratings while swiping the phone and I don't want to do this again.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
As the new year looms so does the need to supplant these trite little images we call buttons with something of far more practical use; a means to divine the celestial auspices in each-others' posts like a gaggle of sorority witches.

ITheFool.jpg
The Fool x1
MagiMan.png
The Magician x1

IIThe-High-Priestess.jpg
The High Priestess x1

IIIThe-Empress.jpg
The Empress x1

IVThe-Emperor.jpg
The Emperor x1

VThe-Hierophant.jpg
The Hierophant x1

VIThe-Lovers.jpg
The Lovers x1

VIIThe-Chariot.jpg
The Chariot x1

VIIIStrength.jpg
Justice x1

IXThe-Hermit.jpg
The Hermit x1

XWheelof-Fortune.jpg
Wheel of Fortune x1

XIJustice.jpg
Strength x1
XIIThe-Hanged-Man.jpg
The Hanged Man x1
XIIIDeath.jpg
Death x1
XIVTemperance.jpg
Temperance x1
XVThe-Devil.jpg
The Devil x1
XVIThe-Tower.jpg
The Tower x1
XVIIStar.jpg
The Star x1
XVIIIMoon.jpg
The Moon x1
XIXSun.jpg
The Sun x1
XXJudgement.jpg
Judgement x1
XXIThe-World.jpg
The World x1

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Can we have a button for situations where you think the post was made by someone who has a background in JRPGs or at least console gaming and you want to shame them? It should be mildly racist against Japanese but not other Asian countries. I often want to express this feeling but I don't feel I can fully capture it with any of our current buttons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom