Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Describe a game in such a way that it's impossible to guess what it actually is. Others guess.

Codex Year of the Donut
Your girlfriend is an annoying atheist.

Diggfinger

Arcane
As an Agent of Asset Inquiries that syndicates hire to gather items, intel and citizens of value, you'll often be put through sensitive situations not to win but to minimize your level of failure and tackle conflicts with clever stealth (or lots of bullets).

A CRPG featuring cyber-espionage and horror. Turn based combat with timed actions, stealth and chainsaw arms.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
This game has no class. Also BOOM !
map.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
You're a meth addict going cold turkey but it's hard to kick the habit because the meth makes you stronger. Methheads rule the world, after all.

Calthaer

Educated
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
You and your bros sit down and fight inside jokes and you get a boost from junk food and furniture.
Superhero League of Hoboken?

Didn't see this at first; no. Everyone seems to be guessing that game for a variety of things, and I don't think I've ever heard the one I'm hinting at mentioned here, nor do I imagine it would be popular. But that's kind of why I picked it.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
BOOM might be a bit misleading but it's the best onomatopoiea I could come up with. Let's just say it's an annoying sound that gets old really fast.

Peachcurl

Cipher

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
You can play as anyone in this game, even Todd Howard in a Teletubby suit with a shotgun.
There's no hope for humanity, the ultimate evil has won, your only hope is to survive.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom