Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Game Awards 2021 - December 9th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
LVkO9aA.png

A disappointing night for the Codex front page if true.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Ahh, time for another night of watching kewl trailers and trying to avoid everything that comes in between, less you lose any faith in humanity the gaming industry you had left.

:yeah:

:stunned:

deuxhero

Arcane
Starfield Steam page added and up for preorder and one of the Call of Juarez games is free on Steam. I suspect Starfield trailer and a new game/remake in CoJ series will be announced.

Riskbreaker

Bloodborne: Definitive Edition is the one thing I'm interested here. Tho, as every single 'leak' about Bloodborne remaster and/or PC port was fake & gay in the past, this one will likely continue the tradition.
One mustn't have any hope for anything in this world, but one cannot help oneself.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It's not going to be good, it's not going to be good ever again. Here's an adult take: install linux and stop gaming.

I already installed Linux and I'm still gaming. I think you'll have to install BSD instead.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bloodborne: Definitive Edition is the one thing I'm interested here. Tho, as every single 'leak' about Bloodborne remaster and/or PC port was fake & gay in the past, this one will likely continue the tradition.
One mustn't have any hope for anything in this world, but one cannot help oneself.

"definitive edition" just makes me think it's a ps5/pc re-release w/ all the DLC packed in/integrated, no remastering or anything beyond better performance due to ps5/pc hardware

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Codex Year of the Donut
S T A R F I E L D
Thank you for supporting tranny space games, rusty. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. Which pronoun will you choose for your character?
Idk I just like Todd.
I've always found it weird how certain people are willing to embrace their spouse's religion just out of love. Good for you though.
Why do gays make everything sexual?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
S T A R F I E L D
Thank you for supporting tranny space games, rusty. It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it. Which pronoun will you choose for your character?
Idk I just like Todd.
I've always found it weird how certain people are willing to embrace their spouse's religion just out of love. Good for you though.
Why do gays make everything sexual?
Hey, I'm not the one supporting the tranny game here.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
How is Tunic a world premiere when it was announced like 2 years ago (maybe more) !?

Ghulgothas

Arcane
I swear to god they pull these E-sports shmucks out of thin air every year and then evaporate them afterwards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom