Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Both, I guess? Bolt of Justice is an ang
What is fastest way to get 24hour buffs?
Full arcane caster + merge Lich spellbook or full divine caster+merge Angel spellbook(not sure if it works with Druids).
With lvl 1 Mythic pick Enduring spells - this turns all 1h and 10 min per level into 24h.
With lvl 2 Mythic level pick another Mythic power instead (Greater Enduring spells) - this turns all 1 minute per level in 24h.
Once you reach combined caster lvl 25 and have Extend spell (reduced to cost 0 extra levels) you can turn all your 1 round per level spells into 24h as well.

25 caster level is usually at what level of character? With Lich/Angel
Lich gets free +2 CL for all spells so probably lvl 6/7 Mythic, lvl 16/17 character. About start of Act 5. For Angel probably a bit later.

Note you can push some specific spells to 24h sooner - for example with Spell Specialization and items that boost spell school caster level (there are some for Transmutation for example).

I think in case of Haste it's even possible for non-merged casters with items+Spell Specialization end game.

LabRat

Learned
I am currently doing Act 4 in my Angel run and I am surprised by all the extra stuff so far compared to my Lich run.
All the paladins and angels you save that join you there and help you fight is pretty cool. Your Nexus fills up with them and people you save. I got 5 so far: old paladin, saved paladin, saved priest and 2 angels. I hope at least one of those gets to join my party as a full companion.

So far Both Angel and Lich runs seem to add a lot of cool unique content, which other paths are like that? Azata, Aeon, Demon? I doubt later paths like Devil, Swarm or Gold Dragon have a lot of content.
No, the content of Devil, Swarm and Gold Dragon is just hasty and disappoint.

smileyninja

Educated
I got my Kickstarter Special Edition cloth map and DVD in the mail today. Package had several spots of some Russian's blood on it. I didn't check for sweat or tears.

Technomancer

Liturgist
Some other weirdness of the beta patch also hasn't been resolved like the disappearance of the Rahadoum Faithless background.
Someone I know actually got a comment from owlcat CM:

It caused some major technical issues and the time and budget required to deal with them was far beyond what we could afford at the time, so unfortunately it got cut. Maybe it will return one day if there's developer time available, maybe not, no promises for now.

RIP.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Some other weirdness of the beta patch also hasn't been resolved like the disappearance of the Rahadoum Faithless background.
Someone I know actually got a comment from owlcat CM:

It caused some major technical issues and the time and budget required to deal with them was far beyond what we could afford at the time, so unfortunately it got cut. Maybe it will return one day if there's developer time available, maybe not, no promises for now.

RIP.

Good to know. I can finally stop looking for it in the character creator. I'd be curious to know what it was doing that Atheism alone wasn't doing, unless it was just screwing up chargen due to the order things are selected.

Or if the resistance to divine magic was doing something wonky.

Supermedo

Augur
No wonder people found about secret ending through data mining, according to this reddit post, there text description of the result when you research projects related to the secret ending, I researched the last 3 research projects and there wasn't any detailed explanation so the text is still bugged for whatever reason.

ArchAngel

Arcane
No wonder people found about secret ending through data mining, according to this reddit post, there text description of the result when you research projects related to the secret ending, I researched the last 3 research projects and there wasn't any detailed explanation so the text is still bugged for whatever reason.
What is Secret Ending? You becoming a god?

Parabalus

Arcane

Whole
party + Areelu.

Too bad you can't wife Areelu.
Thank you anon! You are a good anon! You are a good other mommy wifes wife scholar friend anon! You are! Do not worry anon it is okay anon because I am await anon maximum soreness Areelu romance DLC anon or maximum soreness Areelu romance mod anon because I do love cute real mommy mommy wifes with big breasts and fat butt! I do! You are a good anon!

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Game feels so much easier on my angel cleric crusader run compared to trickster.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Angel has some really strong debuffs and buffs, but I wonder how it matches up against the Legend path. As a 20pal/20fighter, my dude was a one man army that killed everything in 1 turn or less on core difficulty. The only reason something was still able to (panic) breathe after the initial turn, was because it wasn't in melee range of my dude.

Looking forward to find out when I find the time to replay the game.

Angel has some really strong debuffs and buffs, but I wonder how it matches up against the Legend path. As a 20pal/20fighter, my dude was a one man army that 1-turned everything into a steam pile of goo on core difficulty.

Looking forward to find out when I find the time to replay the game.
Thank you anon! You are a good anon! Legend is poop path anon because it is mommy wife heart fracture rejection path anon! It is! It is mommyless American California cuckold nonsense path anon! It is! You are a good anon!

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
You become legend in chapter V, can't really compare with angel. Probably (surely?) you will end up stronger but when most of the challenges are already behind.

Supermedo

Augur
Oh Shit I just finished the game,
I withdraw what I said about Areelu, I swear I don't have Oedipus complex.

I played two ending one where I sacrifice myself and throw a whole god damn island to heal worldwound and the ascension ending.

my playtime is 150hr, as I reset my progress during act 3 for fucking up too many things regarding companions and mythic path.

good game but I won't touch this shit again any time soon.

Also fuck the crusade battle, I got bug where my armies got into a fear loop even though my morale was high.

Last edited:

Supermedo

Augur
Fuck my bad, I put spoiler tags back on
You should Oedipus Complex anon! You should! You should other real mommy mommy wifes wife scholar friend anon anon! You should! I am cute heterosexual human male real mommy mommy wifes wife scholar! I am!
No thanks bro I'm not gay unless you are cute trap then maybe.

Whole
party + Areelu.
Here funny thing I only got 5 crystals but

It was me and my party for some reason Areelu didn't get ascended but I read online that if I got 5 it would be me and Areelu only

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom