Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Humanoid enemies in ELEX already fall down when their stamina gets depleted, or am I making that up? Not to keen on PB getting rid of the combos, they were there from the very beginning.

I'm carefully optimistic. Elex 1 combos suck balls when facing multiple opponents. Which is like 95% of the encounters.

Cunt Dickula!?

Some russians here who can say us what our beautiful Fräulein Nasty is talking about?

Cunt Dickula!?

That said, I'm not particularly sold on the wombat, but maybe it'll feel better in practice.
Really looks like you can stunlock the enemies with quick attacks atm.
But don't forget that all those scrubs play on normal or even easy.
Could be that this strategy doesn't work on hardest difficulty.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Okay, okay... but can I toss mini-black holes and make all the ugly kids kiss the floor? This is VERY important. Yes or no, please. No spoilerinos. <3

Cunt Dickula!?

My fetish was finally fulfilled.

gxMjcy7.png

Cunt Dickula!?

Join bookcodex then and discuss what exactly a book is.
Are scrolls books?

I find the lack of books in the background disturbing.
They do read books and have mentioned them in their videos, so I suppose they have a dedicated book case somewhere in their home.

next frame is how he throws it in the trash
Jenny and Björn should throw Fallout 3 in the trash, because that is where it belongs, but they both actually think that Fallout 3 is a great game for some godforsaken reason.

:negative:

Ryzer

Arcane
My whole fucking gaming circle worships that fucking game for some fucking reason that I cannot fathom. At least they love New Vegas more and acknowladge its a far better game.
In a normal world, both games should be accounted as shit and Elex should be recommended instead of those trashes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom