Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Doktor Best

Arcane
Even DOS1, which has pretty bad writing, has better writing than any Marvel movie.

Cael

Arcane
Anybody have an idea what percentage of DOS2 (or POE and the like) players bought the game but never even started it up? You have to account for those guys as well and there would be more of them proportionally in an early access game.
I can definitely tell you that this game I haven't even touched because it's currently unplayable for me.

You're waiting for bards too, huh.
You forgot paladins? Lacrymas style

:troll:

Cael

Arcane
2 to 5 million copies sold? In early access? Of a third game in a decades old series? What the fuck?
Shadowheart is cute wife anon! She is!
E2GHqo6.png
She is also a cleric of Shar, so you are likely to die of natural causes* in your sleep.

* i.e., a dagger between the ribs, which naturally lead to death.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
BG3 actually has decent writing.
That's good news :) Their companions still seem to have tumblr oc vibes from the outside but maybe once I play it I'll like them better.
No, pretty sure you and the others spamming this thread with the same stuff over and over just hate Larian and have made up your mind that this is the worst game ever.

And from your posting history, like the rest of the spammers, it's because you're in love with Wrath of the Tranny and hate seeing any other game get talked about in the RPG forum. :roll:

The nerve of you to talk about Tumblr when you like that piece of shit.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I don’t want to post in this thread, but… (c)
Belgian man is bad for BG 1+2 fans, and Owlcat is scooping up that older audience.
Oh right, you’re speaking about that tranny game bloated with useless builds and atrocious writing no sane person could tolerate long enough. Yeah definitely the holy grail for all of us old BG fans.

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
No, pretty sure you and the others spamming this thread with the same stuff over and over just hate Larian and have made up your mind that this is the worst game ever.
No I'd prefer if the sequel to two of my fav rpgs ever is good actually! There's only one Larian game I dislike anyway (dos2)

Slaver1

Savant
2 to 5 million copies sold? In early access? Of a third game in a decades old series? What the fuck?
Shadowheart is cute wife anon! She is!
E2GHqo6.png
She is also a cleric of Shar, so you are likely to die of natural causes* in your sleep.

* i.e., a dagger between the ribs, which naturally lead to death.
Which means a quick trip to the game over screen and hopefully the option to exit to the desktop. I'm beginning to see her appeal.

I'm upping your dosage to 40 hours of BG3.
I actually got a refund from Steam. I wasn't too thrilled with what I saw while playing the "demo" thereafter either.

:smug:

Anyhoo, the game isn't terrible, but I was expecting Baldur's Gate and got D:OS instead. The last thing I wanted after playing D:OS 2 was even more D:OS.

Belgian man is bad for BG 1+2 fans, and Owlcat is scooping up that older audience.
Oh right, you’re speaking about that tranny game
Friendly reminder.

InOZHeQ.jpg

The M is obviously a lizardman husbandu, because Larian - just like nu-Bioware - asolutely adores scalies.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Infinitron I'm not usually one to ask for thread content to be moved/split, but every time I check this thread, it's the same half-dozen faggots crying about Larian, and their posting history is the Wrath of the Tranny over and over. Can we have a "Larian touched me in a bad place and now I like trannies" thread for these people to congregate in?

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Infinitron I'm not usually one to ask for thread content to be moved/split, but every time I check this thread, it's the same half-dozen faggots crying about Larian, and their posting history is the Wrath of the Tranny over and over. Can we have a "Larian touched me in a bad place and now I like trannies" thread for these people to congregate in?
No leave them here, it's funny seeing them seethe over the fact BG3 will be superior to trannyfinder in every way. (besides catering to trannies)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom