Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline WORLD'S GREATEST GENERIC RPG BLOBBER ENGINE : "VAULT OF TERROR"

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Working on the character review. Multitabbed book laid out to create good display in mobile or desktop. Lot of work going into this, will be comprehensive display of all character traits, attributes, spells, skills, inventory, armor equip, resistances, derived stats, combat stats. critical etc.

SSVOT5.jpg

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Working on the character review. Multitabbed book laid out to create good display in mobile or desktop. Lot of work going into this, will be comprehensive display of all character traits, attributes, spells, skills, inventory, armor equip, resistances, derived stats, combat stats. critical etc.

View attachment 21915
Would it not be better to show this information on a single side of the open book? It looks like the layout at present is taking up a lot of space just to show basic details and attributes.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Trying to get demo version to Steam end of this month, release at end of December/New Year.

As it is a good tradition, the first release date was already missed. And the traditional first complete remake of the game coming up.

The title change is certainly intriguing - I guess Australian lore could be more interesting than generic fantasy.

I do hope the original Arnhem monsters will not make it into the game.

Bastardchops

Augur
Patron
Please tell me there will be drop bears and hoop snakes in it!

903px-Dropbear.jpg

Drop Bears or this thing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yara-ma-yha-who
The Yara-ma-yha-who is a legendary creature found in Australian Aboriginal mythology.[1][2] According to legend, the creature resembles a little red frog-like man with a very big head, a large mouth with no teeth and suckers on the ends of its hands and feet.[citation needed]

The Yara-ma-yha-who is said to live in fig trees. Instead of hunting for food, it is described as waiting for an unsuspecting traveller to rest under the tree. The creature then drops down and uses its suckers to drain the victim's blood. After that it swallows the person, drinks some water, and then takes a nap. When the Yara-ma-yha-who awakens, it regurgitates the victim, leaving them shorter than before. The victim's skin also has a reddish tint to it that it didn't have before.[1][3] It repeats this process several times. At length, the victim is transformed into a Yara-ma-yha-who themselves.

Alter Sack

Magister
I am changing the title from VAULT OF TERROR to

"STONES OF ARNHEM"

This will be a Wizardry-style true 3D turn based blobber using the Grimoire Roleplaying System in a world based on Australian mythology and legends.

Screenshots to follow soon.
Oh haha. Will you hire those dudes from before? A reunion?

Maybe Cleveland Mark Blakemore will hire Phil Moore to get the irreplaceable input of a film guy? :lol:

Considering the current state of the film and theater industry because of corona Phil very well may have some free time at hand for a new project. ;)

Last edited:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Best of luck Cleve. It is encouraging to know that this time around you have modern tools available and your efforts can be focused more on content than core tech.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I do hope the original Arnhem monsters will not make it into the game.

Almost none of them were original - they were lifted from Australian Aboriginal legends. That makes them public domain, like Paul Bunyan. Or Paul Bunyip, for example.

Some Codexers may be distressed to discover the monsters being left out will be the bumhole suckers and the penis monsters, all others are mandatory in an Australian themed game.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I KNEW IT!
OTYUGHS ARE PERVERTS!!

Then again, gulguthra would want food from the source like some living cannoli/bismark.

welly321

Scholar
When will this release? I've already given up on trying to complete grimoire. Its to monocled for me. I quit somewhere in the middle of Loch whatever it was.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
I am changing the title from VAULT OF TERROR to

"STONES OF ARNHEM"

This will be a Wizardry-style true 3D turn based blobber using the Grimoire Roleplaying System in a world based on Australian mythology and legends.

Screenshots to follow soon.
Oh haha. Will you hire those dudes from before? A reunion?

Two of them are dead, so meetings may require the windows to be open.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom