Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tweed's Retro Reviews

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
The battle between our two youtube giants is on. Tweed just published his retro review of forgotten classic rightfully forgotten PC RPG Fountain of Dreams. It's full of clowns, very appropriate in 2021

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I love those minimalist looking maps someone did on GameFaqs for the game. The h for chairs cracks me up

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I remember seeing his Starbound videos linked somewhere else many moons ago, before I had even heard of the Codex. And I remember thinking that he sounded so depressed in the video. Of course now I know that's because he was playing Starbound, but it wasn't the best first impression.

Falksi

Arcane
I really struggle with video reviews now. Even if they're good, I think years of watching utter shite from IGN and Gamespot has made me distrust them.

It's weird.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
KotC 2 is next on the docket and then Redaxium if I ever get around to it, but if I'm entirely honest I just haven't felt like making anything in awhile. I haven't really felt like doing anything for awhile. :negative:

A horse of course

Just wanted to update those who weren't aware: Tweed deleted all his videos because of a w*man. Not just the dumb meme shit like Starbound, but quality retro content like the magic candle and fountain of dreams reviews. I consider him a coward, a traitor, and an embarassment to our profession. Also, he is pretty blatantly the same person as the guy who did the voice acting in the BG2 Dungeon-be-gone mod.

lightbane

Arcane
For what's worth, your video at the start of this page is unavailable so your channel is indeed gone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom