Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Skyrim is getting The Most Definitive Re-re-re-release once again at 11.11.2021

FriendlyMerchant

The vampire lord form was cool, for a while. For high level characters it becomes an insta-win button, unless you prevent yourself from spamming that AOE life drain spell.

Zerofrost made cool reskins for both male and female vamperlord, and a very cool werewolf model. The skins are tagged adult because of the female's bare tits option, so you need an account to see them.

I'd prefer my 700+ damage weapons over the underpowered transformation.

Supermedo

Augur
Skyrim is the only modern Bethesda game that I didn't finish, I remember going into argument here in Codex that aside from graphic oblivion is much better RPG and a game in general than Skyrim.

Great news guys, I have just purchased on Steam the anniversary edition for R300 which is about $20 so it was an excellent price
And its not a money making scheme designed to manipulate the support fans of Elder Scrolls have for the ES franchise and then paying for something that is no different to previous versions
If you watched that excellent interview with Todd Howard he explains why they released this version to recognize the millions of fans who still play Skyrim.

And I had to buy it because they have included every Creation Club Mods since release and when I use Vortex Mod Manager I can have my first Skyrim playthrough in a unique and unparalleled way with more working Mods than I have ever installed :cool:

How many times have you jacked off to Todd Howard? Don't lie. We all know it is more than once.

BruceVC

Magister
Great news guys, I have just purchased on Steam the anniversary edition for R300 which is about $20 so it was an excellent price
And its not a money making scheme designed to manipulate the support fans of Elder Scrolls have for the ES franchise and then paying for something that is no different to previous versions
If you watched that excellent interview with Todd Howard he explains why they released this version to recognize the millions of fans who still play Skyrim.

And I had to buy it because they have included every Creation Club Mods since release and when I use Vortex Mod Manager I can have my first Skyrim playthrough in a unique and unparalleled way with more working Mods than I have ever installed :cool:

How many times have you jacked off to Todd Howard? Don't lie. We all know it is more than once.

Well since you asked I would say every 2-3 weeks or so, the normal amount ?

Caim

Arcane
So as it turns out the fishing mod that you get with the most recent edition of Skyrim is there to give you more than just fish: it gives you access to a whole slew of new artifacts mostly useful in the early game. There's also new weapons including war axes in the style of the Dwemer Battleaxe from Morrowind, a whole slew of new edibile fish including mudcrabs, and a boss battle against a giant enemy mudcrab. Also, rectangular rings from Morrowind!

SR-item-Mentor%27s_Ring_02.jpg

Full list of items here:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Fishing_Items

Self-Ejected

Hafnar the Jester

Self-Ejected
Okay now, as much as I hate Skyrim, I have to admit Bethesda is not as greedy as I thought, because apparently they gave me this fishing / artifacts mod for free. And I never spent a dime on their online bucks. Too bad, I ain't gonna wet my pole, Todd.

Skyrim is the only modern Bethesda game that I didn't finish, I remember going into argument here in Codex that aside from graphic oblivion is much better RPG and a game in general than Skyrim.

You can't argue about that, because it is a fact. Oblivion is miles ahead. One could argue it was Bethesda's last actual RPG game. Yeah, it was goofy, silly and generally derpy, but every quest was an actual quest.
Besides, It had this oldschool feel reeking of cheap D&D novels. Mmmm, comfy.

i swear, i just clicked on the thread to write "and after years and years, we still have no requiem".
now we only need some more years for other significative mods to have a requiem-compatible version.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
i swear, i just clicked on the thread to write "and after years and years, we still have no requiem".
now we only need some more years for other significative mods to have a requiem-compatible version.
didnt disable auto updates, now skyrim got sneaky update that broke skse. New version seem to be broken. Getting bored by this.

As per previous version, I was able to get requiem and dependencies fine, but for whatever reason graphix improvement mods that I grabbed didnt work

edit: this downgrade mod did the trick: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
Has the trash story, nonsensical quest lines and atrocious dialogue improved? :smug:
That actually got worse by devolving into "hey you just stepped outside and are immediately bombarded with several "go here to quest item" quests".

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Mmm, tis been a few years since I played... some rereleased version of this. And it only broke at the final fight with Mirak! That's right, the game literally broke 2 mins before the end, because Mirak never stole any souls from me and his script just made him stand there as an invulnerable pinata that cannot comprehend it's emptiness. :argh:
Apparently it never occured to Todd's goonies that a player might not encounter enough dragons for him to klep your souls, because, y'know, they do not spawn that much anymore after the mainquest? :argh:

Oh well, if it falls off a truck nearby I might give it look, just to see if they bothered to fix the preacher bug in this rerererelease attempt. :hahano:

zapotec

Liturgist
michael jackson would be proud of that moonwalking

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom