Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Reinhardt

Arcane
Checked the past few pages and I thought I posted about this. Did I really not post about this in this thread?

There's a literal shit succubus. A succubus made entirely out of feces, yes it's obviously someone's sick fetish. And, because the authors and the fans are fucked in the head, of course you can have sex with the shit succubus and get a bonus for doing it(along with an achievement)
you-come-across-an-enchanted-piss-forest-golden-pissy-trees-51437982.png

And of course black guy is violent one.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Checked the past few pages and I thought I posted about this. Did I really not post about this in this thread?

There's a literal shit succubus. A succubus made entirely out of feces, yes it's obviously someone's sick fetish. And, because the authors and the fans are fucked in the head, of course you can have sex with the shit succubus and get a bonus for doing it(along with an achievement)

He's brown. Either mixed or some stuff like people from Spain.

Sunri

Liturgist

fulsomequeen.png

Mu queen :bounce:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

Joggers don't play RPGs

0wca

Learned

fulsomequeen.png

Is she vulnerable to fire damage because she's made of shit?

:timetoburn:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I haven't bought this game, but just from reading the thread every once-in-a-while it seems that Owlcat are like that girlfriend who has a few fetishes that you indulge because she's awesome. You start out just letting her sit on your face (from the front not the back) maybe she scratches your back a bit during some frenzied sex, like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct; draws some blood. You get a bit concerned.

And then before you know it - like there's no inbetween - she's convinced you to get handcuffed to the bed and she's lubing up her entire fist and arm...

It's like there's no warning. No gradual build up. What happened to succubi with whips, maybe a kinky latex outfit, a tail and some breathplay...that sort of thing. Oh no, none of that. Let's just make a big shit succubus and have her plaster herself all over the player. I mean she doesn't even have big shit balloon tits.

KateMicucci

Arcane
Ok reading about the shit succubus literally just made me throw up. I can't even stand to look at the post to quote it. This is the most offended I've ever been by a video game and it even beats that recent Wolfenstein game. I am never giving these retards money again.

Alphons

Cipher
Ok reading about the shit succubus literally just made me throw up. I can't even stand to look at the post to quote it. This is the most offended I've ever been by a video game and it even beats that recent Wolfenstein game. I am never giving these retards money again.

If you do her quest, she gives you an awesome reward
You get covered in shit
https://pathfinderwrathoftherighteous.wiki.fextralife.com/Fulsome+Queen's+Order
You gain a +2 profane bonus to Constitution, +2 bonus to natural armor, immunity to diseases and have a 50% chance to treat any critical hit or sneak attack as a normal hit.
Due to an unpleasant stench and appearance your Charisma permanently decreases by 4

lightbane

Arcane
How do your companions react to that event? They better call you out, even the CE ones, because this is straight up using a game to shove your literally shitty, disturbing fetish. At least it's an optional quest from what you guys say, but the bonuses are big enough to be quite recommended to do if you're insane.

Oh, and remember, being lawful = being fascist and evil, according to Cringefinder.

quixotic

Learned
One of those companions is a spider you can fuck. Is that less or more disturbing than the scat succubus?
I’d take a weird spider monster girl over actual living feces any day of the week.
Imagine the smell :mad:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Full custom party and skipping 75% of the story text is the only way to play most modern RPGs. If people followed this simple rule, there'd be less complaining.

Kaivokz

Arcane
I made a custom party because I didn’t like any of the characters, but despite enjoying all the build options and some of the challenging combats, I was not compelled to continue wrath after chapter 2. Bit of a disappointment; the game would have been better if it were literally one big dungeon designed for a fully custom party with no dialogue.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Why do you think the Fulsome Queen is a succubus? She likes Nocticula and wants to look like her, but that's it.

On the other hand, hoping to find people who can actually comprehend written texts would be insane in this thread.

the game would have been better if it were literally one big dungeon designed for a fully custom party with no dialogue.
Buy a Season Pass and wait for the DLC. Or wait for the DLC and then pirate it.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Why do you think the Fulsome Queen is a succubus? She likes Nocticula and wants to look like her, but that's it.

On the other hand, hoping to find people who can actually comprehend written texts would be insane in this thread.
Are you coping or do you secretly have a scat fetish?

Camel

Scholar

fulsomequeen.png
“Based Russians” faithfully adapted a disgusting fetish from Paizo’s AP written by Amber Scott et al.

Alphons

Cipher

WELL ACTUALLY, the shit succubus isn't a real succubus, but a sentient pile of shit that wants to look like a succubus! This completely invalidates the point that having sex with a pile of shit is absolutely disgusting.

Checkmate.
:smug:

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
She's a metaphor for the other game villains: a pile of shit pretending to be a demon lord.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom