Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I'm reading your posts and responding to your excuses for Todd Howard. If you can't defend your points then don't make them. It's quite simple you fucking retard.
I am defending my points. But you're saying I'm saying things I'm not saying.

I never said their games were quality. I said they followed a simple formula that's brought them success. Modders were part of that formula.

Or are you saying that every TES game since Morrowind hasn't had mods? Are you saying their games didn't sell well?

You're drunk, James. Put down the keyboard before you hurt yourself.

The retard decides to change the arguments he made post facto in order to win. He then lies about what I've said in reply to his idiotic rambling rants in defense of Todd Howard the worst game designer in the world.

Fine you win booger eating incest driven moron.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The retard decides to change the arguments he made post facto in order to win. He then lies about what I've said in reply to his idiotic rambling rants in defense of Todd Howard the worst game designer in the world.

My posts:
True, but it's not an uncommon error. And besides, I doubt any sequel to TW3 would have either the same gameplay or the same autistic casual audience that Skyrim had.

Company after company has failed to recreate the simple formula Todd stumbled into (and was too untalented and unambitious to accidentally overcomplicate and ruin for his entire career).

Open world game, first person, fantasy setting, be who you want, do what you want, simple gameplay anyone can pick up, easy to mod. How many games have there really been that replicated this formula exactly? Can you name even one that did all this and shipped with a construction set that was as easy to use as Skyrim's or Morrowind's?
Personally, I enjoyed CP2077 for what it was.
Todd Howard's secret to success is making bland theme park rides that are immediately forgettable once you leave the park.
*Theme park rides that anyone can project what they want onto, like a blank (if low-quality) canvas.

Rides that anyone can make themselves, enlisting an army of autistic content creators overnight.
You can't add modders to this situation and Todd needs that pass revoked. His games have been shit even from the first one he did which is Redguard. That accolade of fixing Todd's broken shit goes directly to the morons that support the company and defend it.
Modders are one of the main strengths of the game. You may not like it, but it's true. And crediting TES' success on the games' own quality alone is an even greater accolade.
Quote me which arguments I've changed.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

My posts:
True, but it's not an uncommon error. And besides, I doubt any sequel to TW3 would have either the same gameplay or the same autistic casual audience that Skyrim had.

Company after company has failed to recreate the simple formula Todd stumbled into (and was too untalented and unambitious to accidentally overcomplicate and ruin for his entire career).

Open world game, first person, fantasy setting, be who you want, do what you want, simple gameplay anyone can pick up, easy to mod. How many games have there really been that replicated this formula exactly? Can you name even one that did all this and shipped with a construction set that was as easy to use as Skyrim's or Morrowind's?
Personally, I enjoyed CP2077 for what it was.
Todd Howard's secret to success is making bland theme park rides that are immediately forgettable once you leave the park.
*Theme park rides that anyone can project what they want onto, like a blank (if low-quality) canvas.

Rides that anyone can make themselves, enlisting an army of autistic content creators overnight.
You can't add modders to this situation and Todd needs that pass revoked. His games have been shit even from the first one he did which is Redguard. That accolade of fixing Todd's broken shit goes directly to the morons that support the company and defend it.
Modders are one of the main strengths of the game. You may not like it, but it's true. And crediting TES' success on the games' own quality alone is an even greater accolade.
Quote me which arguments I've changed.

You did the job yourself. You altered your position you fucking liar. Now get the fuck out of my grill you pathetic life form.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
You did the job yourself. You altered your position you fucking liar. Now get the fuck out of my grill you pathetic life form.
How am I lying? Go on, show me. Or has the alcohol made everything too blurry for you to read?

I don't drink you fucking retard and walking advertisement for post birth abortion. Now you can join your boyfriend SumDrunkGuy on the idiot list.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
How am I lying? Go on, show me. Or has the alcohol made everything too blurry for you to read?

I don't drink you fucking retard and walking advertisement for post birth abortion. Now you can join your boyfriend SumDrunkGuy on the idiot list.
Hmm. That doesn't sound like an explanation of how I'm lying. And if you're not drunk, well, I guess you have no excuse for writing something this embarrassingly stupid.

You're just doubling down over and over in the hopes that no one will bother reading what we're arguing about. A good strategy, but it relies on everyone in this thread being as incapable of reading as you are. :M

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
The Witcher III with Guns.
I don't know how anyone can seriously think that. It was clearly a failed attempt at a GTA clone with RPG elements.
it's largely the result of CDPR imitating the GTA games in an effort to enjoy even greater commercial success.
I mentioned CDPR's attempt to imitate GTA gameplay in that post, as well as in several previous posts in this thread.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I mentioned CDPR's attempt to imitate GTA gameplay in that post, as well as in several previous posts in this thread.
I know. Which is why I found your statement odd. The parrot almost made me think you were joking, but it wasn't clear. It's almost nothing like TW3. There are items and stats and cutscenes, but that's it.

DeepOcean

Arcane
It is similar to the Witcher in that it is a static and scripted cinematic open world game where the open world is a expensive prop you cant interact with on a dynamic way, with a so so story with claims of choice and consequence and really subpar gameplay that is only somewhat saved by a good art direction and decent character writing.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
It is similar to the Witcher in that it is a static and scripted cinematic open world game where the open world is a expensive prop you cant interact with on a dynamic way
lol. So everything is a Twitcher clone then? Including GTA?

If it were TW3 with guns, I'd expect it to be 3rd person by default, with a reskin of TW3's interface etc.

To call it TW3 with guns is a disservice to series like Fallout, which actually got turned into Oblivion with guns, complete with power armor you equip like plate mail and big yellow orcs.

The most Witcher-like thing in the game was the inventory system, and even that I wouldn't say was a clone of TW3, since it was actually worse.

Gargaune

Magister
"Massive risk with a new IP" is an odd way of characterizing The Witcher III with Guns. :M You might as well say that Bethesda took a massive risk in developing Fallout 3.
"IP" means brand, not design. It takes money to market a new videogame franchise in the AAA segment, which is why publishers stick to established series like shit to velcro. And yes, for all intents and purposes, Cyberpunk was even less known to the general videogame public than Black Isle's Fallout was (and still is, to the extent that your average gamer hears "first Fallout" and thinks "1=3"), it was actually CDPR's brand as "The Witcher devs" that did the heavy lifting for Cyberpunk's publicity. It takes more money to market a fresh IP than an established one, and that extra cost translates to extra risk in the business.

The Witcher III with Guns.
I don't know how anyone can seriously think that. It was clearly a failed attempt at a GTA clone with RPG elements.
The Witcher 3 was a successful attempt at a GTA clone with RPG elements. And non-shit writing. DeepOcean's right that way the game spaces are structured and the way you interact with them are similar, and back in TW3 days, one of CDPR's heads outright said that Rockstar was their model of success in the gamedev sphere.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The Witcher 3 was a successful attempt at a GTA clone with RPG elements. And non-shit writing. DeepOcean's right that way the game spaces are structured and the way you interact with them are similar, and back in TW3 days, one of CDPR's heads outright said that Rockstar was their model of success in the gamedev sphere.
What I take issue with is the characterization Zed Duke of Banville made that DeepOcean seemed to be defending. I agree the world isn't reactive etc, but that doesn't make it TW3 with guns. In fact, what you're saying makes it sound more like it's GTA with cyborgs.

Similarities in game design don't equate to the reskin of Oblivion that was Fallout 3.

I agree that TW3 had elements similar to GTA in its design. Open world design was popular. Why wouldn't they put open-world elements in their game?

But that doesn't make TW3 GTA with horses, does it?

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
fz0cc4gfs1a01.jpg

Falksi

Arcane
I can't remember where I read it, but do remember reading a piece saying that somethin like only 20% of Skyrim players actually bother with mods as a priority.
Yes, I'll just take those numbers sourced out of something you can't remember as fact then lol. Even console players play with mods.

Even if you were take mods out as a factor (since you all seem incredibly autistic about admitting that's part of their formula for success), I still can't think of a single game that's replicated the rest of Bethesda's formula without screwing it up somehow. KCD? Not fantasy, linear story, can't be whomever you want. Various indie clones? Too small, unknown, buggy, overly ambitious, never make it out of early access.
Modders are not part of the company which is what you ignore.
Again, it doesn't matter. Why would you think that I think modders are part of the company?
By you relying upon modders as a defense just goes to show you how shitty Todd's games are.
And?

To be fair, there's nothing to say that the source which I did read it from didn't have their facts wrong anyway. I certainly doubt they've surveyed every gamer who owned Skyrim. But with that said out of all the console players I know in real life who own Skyrim, which at a quick head count is around 20 odd, only 3 of them use mods. The rest can't be arsed with such stuff.

Really? I can think of loads that were as good, if not better. Off the top pf my head:
  • Assassins' Creed: Origins (haven't played the latter entries, but if they're as good as Origins them too)
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  • Witcher 3
  • MGS Phantom Pain
  • GTA 5
  • Mad Max
  • Take your pick of the Far Cry games
  • Maybe even Divinity 2:TDKS
  • Maybe even Saints Row 4
  • Hell I even preferred Two Worlds 2 to fucking Skywank
Granted most are 3rd person, but so's Skyrim if you choose to play it that way.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think many of those games listed are very good at all, out of all of them there's only 2 which I like, and personally I fucking hate the modern open world fad and much prefer hub type systems like The Witcher 2 and DA:O had. Morrowind is possibly the only true open world game which I genuinely thrive on. But Skyrim's a pile of shit, and Joe Mongtard who plays it will jump ship onto the next fad as soon as they get the "shiny shiny" sales pitch, because they're simple creatures with no ability to think for themselves. If they had they wouldn't be playing Skyrim in the first place.

I've totally forgotten what the debate was about, but I haven't half enjoyed slagging Skyrim off. And that's what counts.

Last edited:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Assassins' Creed: Origins (haven't played the latter entries, but if they're as good as Origins them too)
GTA 5
Maybe even Saints Row 4
Saints Row isn't even fantasy. I think you don't understand my question.
Open world game, first person, fantasy setting, be who you want, do what you want, simple gameplay anyone can pick up, easy to mod. How many games have there really been that replicated this formula exactly?

You realize that open world wasn't all there was to Skyrim, right? If it was, every one of the dozens of open world games would still be ranking where Skyrim is on the sales charts. Released in 2006, Skyrim is still in the top 30.

I'm saying that Skyrim was a half-baked, unimaginative, retarded game. And yet, somehow, in spite of that, it's STILL a top seller. Nearly 16 years after its release.

Don't you think there might be a reason for that beyond "people who like something I don't like are dumb stupid poopy heads?"

Uh huh. It's practically unplayable in 3rd person mode. What does your 20-friend survey of Skyrim players say about who plays it like that for anything other than running around aimlessly or taking a screenshot of their character's rear end?

But Skyrim's a pile of shit, and Joe Mongtard who plays it will jump ship onto the next fad as soon as they get the "shiny shiny" sales pitch, because they're simple creatures with no ability to think for themselves.
Then why are they still playing it? Why are they still buying it?
I've totally forgotten what the debate was about
Not really a debate. I just stated a simple, obvious fact that no one seems to want to admit: Bethesda found a formula for success that no one else has replicated. Everyone wants to add some twist that changes the whole thing.

Self-Ejected

T.Ashpool

Self-Ejected
i sort of agree witth the opinion that the writing was decent. i would say it was half a step above the typical ubisoft garbage but overall still very disappointing for someone who never played witcher 3 and expected some great things in terms of writing because of all the dick sucking they received by gamers for their writing and story in the witcher. how many times did i hear about the bloody baron quest and how it makes dostoevsky look like a bumbling idiot but at the end of the day i didn't grow attached to any of the cyberpunk characters even though they really tried with jackie, johnny, judy and panam.

lots of the problems can be attributed the the pacing which is all over the place, how are you supposed to like jackie if he dies after in the third mission? you barely get to know this guy. let's be real we like panam for her fat ass and judy, well i guess she's liked for being biologically female but nobody likes them both for their great personalities. as for johnny he might be the worst of all. keanu isn't a good voice actor so that works against him but his switch in attitude from wantitng to kill you to being your best friend happens out of nowhere and for no reason at all. his motivations for wanting to destroy arasaka are vague. i don't even like V who is an annoying prick 100% of the time. the endings are pretty much a ghost in the shelll ripoff. the whole "merging with an AI" thing has been done so many times in cyberpunk fiction there is no more cliche thing you can do in a cyberpunk story.

i honstly don't get it. if your only exposure to cyberpunk has been altered carbon on netflix you might think the story is great but for someone who's a cyberpunk sperg like me and who read and watched everything there is from neuromancer to transmetropolitan i expected much more from the cdpr writers because they always claimed they were cyberpunk nerds themselves. there isn't a single original thought in cyberpunk 2077. it's all surface level tropes and cliches. i've been rewatching blade runner 2049 recently and that movie tells a great story and actually has something original to say. just compare the romance aspect of both with each other. in blade runner 2049 you have a noir detective in love with his holo waifu who's merging with a prostitute for a threesome so that he's able to experience sex with her on a physical level. in cyberpunk 2077 you help judy program her friends into being kung fu fighting robots to stage a rebellion at the club she's working at and then she gets mad because you looked at her ass.

tl'dr the writing is barely okay and not good enough to save the game

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
i honstly don't get it. if your only exposure to cyberpunk has been altered carbon on netflix you might think the story is great but for someone who's a cyberpunk sperg like me and who read and watched everything there is from neuromancer to transmetropolitan i expected much more from the cdpr writers because they always claimed they were cyberpunk nerds themselves.
tl'dr the writing is barely okay and not good enough to save the game
yeah, when I said the writing was ok, I meant ok as a good for what it is normie game. I'm not a cyberpunk player either, so I wouldn't have noticed all the lore-breaking cringe or whatever.

I meant that Cyberpunk would have been seen as decent or even incredible to normies if it wasn't such a disaster mechanically. With bugs, psychic cops and a half-done GTA imitation with almost zero care given to things like pedestrian AI, which even GTA 3 probably does better.

Falksi

Arcane
Assassins' Creed: Origins (haven't played the latter entries, but if they're as good as Origins them too)
Maybe even Saints Row 4
Saints Row isn't even fantasy. I think you don't understand my question.
Open world game, first person, fantasy setting, be who you want, do what you want, simple gameplay anyone can pick up, easy to mod. How many games have there really been that replicated this formula exactly?

You realize that open world wasn't all there was to Skyrim, right? If it was, every one of the dozens of open world games would still be ranking where Skyrim is on the sales charts. Released in 2006, Skyrim is still in the top 30.

I'm saying that Skyrim was a half-baked, unimaginative, retarded game. And yet, somehow, in spite of that, it's STILL a top seller. Nearly 16 years after its release.

Don't you think there might be a reason for that beyond "people who like something I don't like are dumb stupid poopy heads?"

Uh huh. It's practically unplayable in 3rd person mode. What does your 20-friend survey of Skyrim players say about who plays it like that for anything other than running around aimlessly or taking a screenshot of their character's rear end?

But Skyrim's a pile of shit, and Joe Mongtard who plays it will jump ship onto the next fad as soon as they get the "shiny shiny" sales pitch, because they're simple creatures with no ability to think for themselves.
Then why are they still playing it? Why are they still buying it?
I've totally forgotten what the debate was about
Not really a debate. I just stated a simple, obvious fact that no one seems to want to admit: Bethesda found a formula for success that no one else has replicated. Everyone wants to add some twist that changes the whole thing.

No one does what Bethestard do like Bethastard because they aren't them. It doesn't mean they don't do similar and better though. It's like me saying "I don't think anyone nails the CDPR formula like they do. Open world, 3rd person, fantasy setting, play a set character, rape novels etc" selectively picking a few elements to eliminate other games which are very much like Skyrim in all but a few ways is just strange.

It's like saying "I don't think anyone nails the SHMUP formula like Technosoft. Horizontal action, gear changing craft, no smart bombs, continue from point of death etc." No one in their right mind would then discount all the other SHMUPS simply because they don't meet a few specific criteria. "Ah you can't compare it to Gley Lancer because that has horizontal action, gear changing craft, no smart bombs, but has a checkpoint system." It's not apples and oranges, it's green apples compared with mostly green apples which have a bit of red in them too. The difference isn't enough to discount them from a similar bracket.

And nah, I genuinely don't. Skyrim was a fad, 70% of the Earths population are fuckwits who follow fads. They were sold this "amazing world" and it took most of them 5-10 years to suss out it was shit. By which time TW3 was on the radar, selling them another "amazing world" and then that became the hunk of shit they chose to waste time on instead, along with other such wank like DA:I. These people stay in shit relationships for half their life, waste the other half working soulless day jobs, and would rather burden their immune systems with virus they know nothing about than eat a bit of fruit and veg everyday. They're just cattle to be exploited, and that's what Skyrim did.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
It doesn't mean they don't do similar and better though.
Really? So how does a typical walking sim autist play TW3? Nothing like Skyrim, because he can't "go anywhere, be anyone". He can go where the story lets him and be Geralt.
It's like me saying "I don't think anyone nails the CDPR formula like they do. Open world, 3rd person, fantasy setting, play a set character, rape novels etc" selectively picking a few elements to eliminate other games which are very much like Skyrim in all but a few ways is just strange.
It wouldn't be if you were trying to emulate TW3's success. Though nothing I said comes close to "rape novels" as a qualifier. All of it is general and perfectly doable for any dev studio. I think you're just being a bit butthurt that nothing on your list qualifies or even comes close.

And nah, I genuinely don't. Skyrim was a fad, 70% of the Earths population are fuckwits who follow fads.
Well, it's a good thing your career doesn't depend on understanding the audience you just wrote off as fuckwit automatons. They may well be fuckwits, but they also want to play the game for a reason, and that reason isn't "I r dum, giv dum gaem plz."

If you're not prepared to admit that, then why bother writing such a long post? You could say the same thing with simply, "Bethesda fans aren't human."

I'm sure that'd mine you some good ratings, but it's not really a great argument.

Falksi

Arcane
Really? So how does a typical walking sim autist play TW3? Nothing like Skyrim, because he can't "go anywhere, be anyone". He can go where the story lets him and be Geralt.
It's like me saying "I don't think anyone nails the CDPR formula like they do. Open world, 3rd person, fantasy setting, play a set character, rape novels etc" selectively picking a few elements to eliminate other games which are very much like Skyrim in all but a few ways is just strange.
It wouldn't be if you were trying to emulate TW3's success. Though nothing I said comes close to "rape novels" as a qualifier. All of it is general and perfectly doable for any dev studio. I think you're just being a bit butthurt that nothing on your list qualifies or even comes close.

And nah, I genuinely don't. Skyrim was a fad, 70% of the Earths population are fuckwits who follow fads.
Well, it's a good thing your career doesn't depend on understanding the audience you just wrote off as fuckwit automatons. They may well be fuckwits, but they also want to play the game for a reason, and that reason isn't "I r dum, giv dum gaem plz."

If you're not prepared to admit that, then why bother writing such a long post? You could say the same thing with simply, "Bethesda fans aren't human."

I'm sure that'd mine you some good ratings, but it's not really a great argument.

He plays it like he does every other toss open world game - follow checkpoints and looks at scenery, mostly not understanding or caring about the character or story anyway. You're overthinking it and trying to impose a normal persons method of playing on said spastics.

Yes that reason is "I r dum, giv gaem plz". It's why most of them pay good money to smoke cancer sticks 40 times a day and kill themselves slowly in order to line other people's pockets. Because they've no independent thought or critical thinking, and will do whatever the crowd do, even if it literally kills them.

Napalm

Novice
i sort of agree witth the opinion that the writing was decent. i would say it was half a step above the typical ubisoft garbage but overall still very disappointing for someone who never played witcher 3 and expected some great things in terms of writing because of all the dick sucking they received by gamers for their writing and story in the witcher. how many times did i hear about the bloody baron quest and how it makes dostoevsky look like a bumbling idiot but at the end of the day i didn't grow attached to any of the cyberpunk characters even though they really tried with jackie, johnny, judy and panam.
Bloody Baron questline was better than anything in Cyberpunk 2077. CP2077 writing is closer to Witcher 3's late game, which was clearly the weaker half of that game.
keanu isn't a good voice actor so that works against him but his switch in attitude from wantitng to kill you to being your best friend happens out of nowhere and for no reason at all. his motivations for wanting to destroy arasaka are vague.
Keanu was in general a pretty weird choice for a role that was supposed to be a super charismatic rocker asshole.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

He plays it like he does every other toss open world game - follow checkpoints and looks at scenery, mostly not understanding or caring about the character or story anyway. You're overthinking it and trying to impose a normal persons method of playing on said spastics.

Yes that reason is "I r dum, giv gaem plz". It's why most of them pay good money to smoke cancer sticks 40 times a day and kill themselves slowly in order to line other people's pockets. Because they've no independent thought or critical thinking, and will do whatever the crowd do, even if it literally kills them.

Twitcher 3 has more in common with Asscreed Odyssey than TES. Even in Skyrim you can still create your own custom character with a variety of playstyles like mage, archer, backstabbing thief, knight, etc. that changes how you can interact with the game world and what you might want to do in it. i.e. It's still a RPG, even if you think it's mobile trash.

In Twitcher you get to play Geralt. Sometimes Geralt throws bombs more and sometimes he uses signs more, but he's still fundamentally the same guy. This is one step away from being Master Chief who likes battle rifles vs. Master chief who likes smgs.

Falksi

Arcane

Twitcher 3 has more in common with Asscreed Odyssey than TES. Even in Skyrim you can still create your own custom character with a variety of playstyles like mage, archer, backstabbing thief, knight, etc. that changes how you can interact with the game world and what you might want to do in it. i.e. It's still a RPG, even if you think it's mobile trash.

In Twitcher you get to play Geralt. Sometimes Geralt throws bombs more and sometimes he uses signs more, but he's still fundamentally the same guy. This is one step away from being Master Chief who likes battle rifles vs. Master chief who likes smgs.

I agree. But it's splitting hairs when it comes to Joe Mongtard's COD-warped perception on games.

These are the same fuckwits who think most Zelda games are RPGs. Again, it's viewing games from yours, ours and a Codexian perspective. Not Joe Mongtards who classes GTA as an RPG.

JDR13

Arcane
Really? I can think of loads that were as good, if not better. Off the top pf my head:
  • Assassins' Creed: Origins (haven't played the latter entries, but if they're as good as Origins them too)
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  • Witcher 3
  • MGS Phantom Pain
  • GTA 5
  • Mad Max
  • Take your pick of the Far Cry games
  • Maybe even Divinity 3:TDKS
  • Maybe even Saints Row 4
Hell I even preferred Two Worlds 2 to fucking Skywank.
Eh? I'm not a big fan of Skyrim, but you're losing credibility there with some of those titles. Kingdoms of Amalur? Really? That game makes Skyrim look like pure incline by comparison.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom