Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Peachcurl

Cipher
Are you saying he's not a human?! AHHH!

Md34liB.png

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Adding anything which Synagogue of satan fears and try to suppress is good idea Comrade.
But Draco, are you not a communist?

stalin_icon_large-copy.jpg

1022776010.jpg

saint-stalin.jpg

iu

iu

Да товарищ конечно! :hero:
I don't think Stalin would've liked those paintings.

I don't think that Synagogue of satan like Comrade Stalin, just read any neo-con publication about Soviet Union or NYT article, its always Revolution good, Lening better, (((Trotsky))) the best and then the Comrade Stalin came and ended the bonanza for steins and bergs, opened Churches, started the Russification of culture, ended no fault divorce and tolerance for sodomites etc... etc...

Humbaba

Arcane
Adding anything which Synagogue of satan fears and try to suppress is good idea Comrade.

1022776010.jpg

saint-stalin.jpg

iu

iu

I don't think that Synagogue of satan like Comrade Stalin, just read any neo-con publication about Soviet Union or NYT article, its always Revolution good, Lening better, (((Trotsky))) the best and then the Comrade Stalin came and ended the bonanza for steins and bergs, opened Churches, started the Russification of culture, ended no fault divorce and tolerance for sodomites etc... etc...
Ok so wait, are you pro or anti-russification now?

Commissar Draco

Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

1022776010.jpg

saint-stalin.jpg

iu

iu

Ok so wait, are you pro or anti-russification now?

I am neither (((Trotskyte nor liberast]]] so of course I am for Russification of culture in Russia and against the western decadence Comrade.

Commissar Draco

Patron
I am neither (((Trotskyte nor liberast]]] so of course I am for Russification of culture in Russia and against the western decadence Comrade.
That's based and all but that's just regular old nationalism, not communism.

In Russia its Soviet Communism in shape given by Comrade Stalin the nationalists are Fifth column payed by the (((west]]] to sow the divisions against Russia people and to partition of the Motherland and when the hour of truth came in 2014 they did what? Fought on Banderist side among the literal nazis of Azov battalion for ((( Ukie and exiled Oligarchs))) money against Russian people of Donbass.

https://ukrainiancrusade.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-appeal-of-russian-nationalist.html

russia-native-lands-.jpg

Here is the map from their own website they want to give Petersburg to Sweden, Vladivostok to Japan, Kamchatka to Kwan and reacrate Golden Horde So much Patriotism! So Wow!

Commissar Draco

Patron
it's best not to assume srako is anything else than a dime a dozen insane vata

Another pearl of widom from eternal :butthurt: Potato, don't you have some Kwan cock to suck for free? Or do some work for your Germ Master who can call Potato subhuman and be defended by Potato Court? Or to implement another EU directive about climate change and fagots right as the free, independent nation you are?

Gradenmayer

Learned
As others have pointed out 99% of the pozz is unnoticeable and the orc dyke and her victim are an exception. If you voluntarily cornhole Saucyel then you have brought the pozz on yourself. The writing is pretty meh but the plot itself is good, definitely better than Pillars. Anyone who claims that Pillars has a better plot is mentally ill.
Pillars did not have literal shit demon, so yes, it is a better story.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine

Another pearl of widom from Potato, don't you have some Kwan cock to suck for free? Or do some work for your Germ Master who can call Potato subhuman and be defended by Potato Court? Or to implement another EU directive about climate change and fagots right as the free, independent nation you are?
nigga you live here like two hours away by car from me

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
While I liked the majority of the plot in WoTR, Areelu's motivation reveal at the end did feel very weak.

Humbaba

Arcane
In Russia its Soviet Communism in shape given by Comrade Stalin the nationalists are Fifth column payed by the (((west]]] to sow the divisions against Russia people and to partition of the Motherland and when the hour of truth came in 2014 they did what? Fought on Banderist side among the literal nazis of Azov battalion for ((( Ukie and exiled Oligarchs))) money against Russian people of Donbass.

https://ukrainiancrusade.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-appeal-of-russian-nationalist.html

russia-native-lands-.jpg

Here is the map from their own website they want to give Petersburg to Sweden, Vladivostok to Japan, Kamchatka to Kwan and reacrate Golden Horde So much Patriotism! So Wow!
Maybe if you didn't try to exterminate Ukrainian culture they wouldn't hate you so much.

Serus

Arcane
Patron

Another pearl of widom from eternal :butthurt: Potato, don't you have some Kwan cock to suck for free? Or do some work for your Germ Master who can call Potato subhuman and be defended by Potato Court? Or to implement another EU directive about climate change and fagots right as the free, independent nation you are?
My favourite Person from Nowhere, Commisar - Maxie is... not a very wise person to say the least. However you are not making a strong case for him being the butthurt one by writing the most butthurt sounding post i read in a couple of days on the Codex. You can be so easily made to become butthurt about the country you live in that I can only assume that some Potato fucks your girlfriend or wife and you are unable to do anything about that.
Some of your "political analysis" is spot on though, but this is another story.

Humbaba

Arcane
While I liked the majority of the plot in WoTR, Areelu's motivation reveal at the end did feel very weak.
I didn't mind much because the objective remains the same, namely closing the Worldwound. Different from Pillars where the story is not about you whatsoever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom