Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mod News The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos is a total conversion mod for Gothic II set in the eastern isles

JDR13

Arcane
I also heard that if you neglect to select the Polish install option with the GOG version and use english instead, you lose all the voice acting. Again, for the persistent, there's a fix if you just re-install and select polish.

The voiceovers are actually a separate download.

Still waiting for full controller support.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Watched the opening cut scenes and was immediately turned off because they were the size of postage stamp, pardon my (mild) hyperbole). Apparently too many uses had crashes with the full sized HD cutscene videos so they downscaled it, but man that was jarring. It left a bad first impression but luckily there's a fix for this on ModDB where you can reinstate the original high resolution cutscenes. They looked great in 1920x1080. I also heard that if you neglect to select the Polish install option with the GOG version and use english instead, you lose all the voice acting. Again, for the persistent, there's a fix if you just re-install and select polish.

Still waiting for full controller support.
I assume the mod does what you can do by changing one variable in the .ini file?

Just use AntiMicro to set up a controller, what's the problem?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
The first 20 minutes are terrible. Just as I had expected.
Cry some more

Don't bother interacting with him. He has Archolos derangement syndrome (ADS).

He was the increasingly nervous man saying it was going to be a failure and was mentally broken by it actually being good.

Funny considering he also suffered from TDS.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
The fuck? You guys are so fragile.

I wrote two posts about me not being excited because I think mods tend to be messy. Then I wrote one about not being impressed by the first 20 minutes. It's awkward (introducing yourself to everybody 10 minutes before departure), badly written (the captain threats made no sense), and inconsiderate (you start on the beach at night with no torch). There is also an invisible wall in the first 5 seconds of on-shore gameplay.

Not impressed. I'm sure it can get better. It's waiting for me to finish BG2 SCS.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The fuck? You guys are so fragile.

I wrote two posts about me not being excited because I think mods tend to be messy. Then I wrote one about not being impressed by the first 20 minutes. It's awkward (introducing yourself to everybody 10 minutes before departure), badly written (the captain threats made no sense), and inconsiderate (you start on the beach at night with no torch). There is also an invisible wall in the first 5 seconds of on-shore gameplay.

Not impressed. I'm sure it can get better. It's waiting for me to finish BG2 SCS.
Cry some more.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
This mod is cool. In a different timeline, it really could have been the real gothic 3, except for the story being relatively insignificant in the grand scheme of the world and the new protagonist.

But it's no wrath of the righteous.

covr

Prophet
Patron
I am extremely butthurt that Infijew has not posted this on the main page. This has won mod of the year award and it is clearly one of the best cRPG's of the decade.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I am extremely butthurt that Infijew has not posted this on the main page. This has won mod of the year award and it is clearly one of the best cRPG's of the decade.
Posting about a free mod doesn't bring him dosh.

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
He did, everything that's in the news section goes on the mainpage as far as I am aware. But you will notice that the thread has been dated to december 10 (notice first reply to this thread is a week later, december 17), while you were calling him out on december 17 for not having a newspost up. Now what could this mean? Well, it means infinitron is back to his old tricks again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom