Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
How did everyone decide on December 4 being Dragon Age Day? Wasn't Origins released in November?

What Is Marketing?
Marketing refers to activities a company undertakes to promote the buying or selling of a product or service. Marketing includes advertising, selling, and delivering products to consumers or other businesses. Some marketing is done by affiliates on behalf of a company.

Professionals who work in a corporation's marketing and promotion departments seek to get the attention of key potential audiences through advertising. Promotions are targeted to certain audiences and may involve celebrity endorsements, catchy phrases or slogans, memorable packaging or graphic designs and overall media exposure.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Marketing refers to all activities a company does to promote and sell products or services to consumers.
  • Marketing makes use of the "marketing mix," also known as the four Ps—product, price, place, and promotion.
  • At its core, marketing seeks to take a product or service, identify its ideal customers, and draw the customers' attention to the product or service available.
Understanding Marketing
Marketing as a discipline involves all the actions a company undertakes to draw in customers and maintain relationships with them. Networking with potential or past clients is part of the work too, and may include writing thank you emails, playing golf with prospective clients, returning calls and emails quickly, and meeting with clients for coffee or a meal.

At its most basic level, marketing seeks to match a company's products and services to customers who want access to those products. Matching products to customers ultimately ensures profitability.

Product, price, place, and promotion are the Four Ps of marketing. The Four Ps collectively make up the essential mix a company needs to market a product or service. Neil Borden popularized the idea of the marketing mix and the concept of the Four Ps in the 1950s.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/marketing.asp

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He used to be a normal-looking normal-sized guy.
2166469-patrick_weekes_bioware_225x300.jpg

I wouldn't be able to recognize the guy in the new photo.

BruceVC

Magister
He used to be a normal-looking normal-sized guy.
2166469-patrick_weekes_bioware_225x300.jpg

I wouldn't be able to recognize the guy in the new photo.

Are we sure thats the same guy and or it hasn't been photoshopped ? Because he has declined physically if thats him and I think its bad for his health but what if its not him?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
That guy's transformation reminds me of the female students I taught Politics & Economy for a semester back in my youth. All of them happy, healthy, beautiful young women with above average intelligence on their path to a forgettable but probably also joyous life.

More than half of them today have short hair, a piercing or two and an angry disposition, embracing identity politics to some extend. Last time I spoke to them in a reunion-type thing we got drunk over a bottle of wine and they chastised me for saying that while people can do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies I personally... dislike... the aesthetic of female armpit hair.

While I don't feel the rage or the abstract sense of societal degeneration that ardous opposers of feminism undergo during experiences like this, it made me sad to see these by and large great gals do that to themselves in the name of a nonsense ideology. Like, life is hard enough as it is, why expand the suffering artifically?

The irony is that they all spoke vehemently against the concept of board quotas for women when we discussed that during a session back then. Ideas change people quickly, it seems.

Last edited:

Cael

Arcane
I assume that's the shirt he wore when his family staged an intervention imploring him to seek help?
Family?

Thought all sjw types are SS collaborators. Those don't have families. They have walking, talking opportunities for advancement.

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
More than half of them today have short hair, a piercing or two and an angry disposition, embracing identity politics to some extend. Last time I spoke to them in a reunion-type thing we got drunk over a bottle of wine and they chastised me for saying that while people can do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies I personally... dislike... the aesthetic of female armpit hair.
1. This is signalling that you're very low on the social ladder, if you were higher up and desirable they would change their tune.
2. You're probably beardfat, at some level you likely are just like those morbidly obese fat chicks who only want gym bros. Body hair is disgusting, but not on me.
3. All sickos know that it's less about feminism and empowerment than it is about an armpit fetish. If you had talked about it in this way they might have started to shave their armpits. Or there might have been some sicko to sicko communication.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
Codex: clearly this man is a soy boy who ate too much cuck cum

Ya'll realize game development is a soul-crushing hellscape right?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom