Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Celestials Calling

Divine Blessing

Scholar
immortal keepers of the Codex, divine bearers of the most sacred duty,
respect a Champions call!

u, the watchers of the most obtuse obscure and most holy incline,
u, those responsible of this arenas blood and sand,
bestow upon us this very blessing of rainbows (button)!

so that even the most undeserved, the most unfaithful and unwilling,
those who refuse to obey ur almighty omnipresence may be not just guided tru this very darkness of their own distaste,
but colored by ur heavenly light:
make them shine bright as the rainbows over ur vast realms aoens of the one and only real gameplay.

so gift this celestial Champion, born by the constellations wrath and raised by Shivas blade,
the means to consecrate the very ends of this sacred agenda:
to make those blinded by the obscure see the truth, so the Age of the Rainbow(s) may finally come.

(let me throw rainbows at people, rainbows dont hurt)

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
coming from someone, who obv. is Big Into Anal, that quote may exclusively be understood as compliment.
As much as I respect your Dark Souls paraphernalia, his nick is the result of honouring a bet. And unlike other people, he did not change his account or enact similar evasive tactics. So your words are ringing a bit hollow.

Divine Blessing

Scholar
As much as I respect your Dark Souls paraphernalia, his nick is the result of honouring a bet. And unlike other people, he did not change his account or enact similar evasive tactics. So your words are ringing a bit hollow.

now the utterly misguided may come to realize this forsaken worlds desperate need for the rainbow. its a twisted, rotten and torn place, in which its forlorn inhabitants stage miserable bets to try the righteous in their compassionate virtue.

misplaced honor is a worn stigma of fatal choice and an ultimate omen for future fate. repent now, see the rainbow in its splendid truth and earn the righteous desire to unite with the glory of true reason. as only those enlighted by the rainbow will be equals to the pantheon, while the hollow will crave for their lost souls. as they r nothing more than a shallow and brief contrast to the rainbows eternity.

so have this rainbow for free, as it may free u und and ur misguided entourage from unending suffering.

Last edited:

Divine Blessing

Scholar
Take your meds schizo

i understand u r traumatizedly overcompensating, cuz Tom Hanks dropped u. but hey, at least u were displayed widescreen in Cast-Away and didnt even required a fedora, just a simple mustache and some eyeliner, to be recognized.

here, have a rainbow to attach to ur Fedoras hat band, it may impress Tom.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I know the Codex is very laissez-faire but can we please stop accommodating actual for real mentally ill people? It's not healthy for either them or us. Besides, the schizo quota is already filled by Prosper.

Divine Blessing

Scholar
i understand u r traumatizedly overcompensating, cuz Tom Hanks dropped u. but hey, at least u were displayed widescreen in Cast-Away and didnt even required a fedora, just a simple mustache and some eyeliner, to be recognized.

here, have a rainbow to attach to ur Fedoras hat band, it may impress Tom.

I know the Codex is very laissez-faire but can we please stop accommodating actual for real mentally ill people? It's not healthy for either them or us. Besides, the schizo quota is already filled by Prosper.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Where would the Germans go

immortal keepers of the Codex, divine bearers of the most sacred duty,
respect a Champions call!

u, the watchers of the most obtuse obscure and most holy incline,
u, those responsible of this arenas blood and sand,
bestow upon us this very blessing of rainbows (button)!

so that even the most undeserved, the most unfaithful and unwilling,
those who refuse to obey ur almighty omnipresence may be not just guided tru this very darkness of their own distaste,
but colored by ur heavenly light:
make them shine bright as the rainbows over ur vast realms aoens of the one and only real gameplay.

so gift this celestial Champion, born by the constellations wrath and raised by Shivas blade,
the means to consecrate the very ends of this sacred agenda:
to make those blinded by the obscure see the truth, so the Age of the Rainbow(s) may finally come.

なるほど! そうかも!
sU920XN.gif

Alex

Arcane
(...snip, stuff I didn't read)

Actually...

Players Handbook said:
Prismatlc Spray
(Conjuration, Summoning)
Range: 0
Components: V, S
Duration: Instantaneous
Casting Time: 7
Area of Effect: 70'-long plane, 15' wide at end, 5' wide at base
Saving Throw: Special

When this spell is cast, the wizard causes seven shimmering, multi-colored rays of light to flash from his hand. These include all colors of the visible spectrum; each ray has a different power and purpose. Any creature with fewer than 8 Hit Dice struck by a ray is blinded for 2d4 rounds, regardless of any other effect. Any creature in the area of effect will be touched by one or more of the rays. To determine which ray strikes a creature, roll 1d8:

Prismatic Spray Results
1 = red
2 = orange
3 = yellow
4 = green
5 = blue
6 = indigo
7 = violet
8 = struck by two rays, roll again twice ignoring any 8s (or don't, you could just allow as many hits as you want. Or allow a number of hits depending on the size of the creature. In fact, for a big enough creature, you could argue all 7 rays should hit).
Code:
Color of Ray                   Order of Ray                   Effects of Ray
Red                            1st                            inflicts  20  hit points of damage, save vs. spell for half
Orange                         2nd                            inflicts 40 hit points of damage, save vs. spell for  half
Yellow                         3rd                            inflicts  80  hit points of damage, save vs. spell for half
Green                          4th                            save vs. poison or die,  if  survive suffer  20  points of
Blue                           5th                            save vs. petrification or turned to stone
Indigo                         6th                            save vs. wand or insane
Violet                         7th                            save vs. spell or sent to another plane

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
This thread is now about Crispy being a worthless mod who should be demoted immediately. Rate this post doggy if you agree, :friendly: if you disagree, any other rating to publicly come out as a homosexual.

There's your feedback.

Last edited:

Alex

Arcane
How is any of this related to giving feedback about the site?

Well, you could argue that the effect of the violet beam is similar to banning. And the indigo one is similar to what happened to most posters here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom