Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wrath of the cringefinder compilation thread

Sunri

Liturgist
We've already been over this.

And what was the conclusion? I missed it

I don't think it really matter if instead of putting your dick in shit, it instead end up in rotting detritus and liquid filth.

But don't take my word for it, you can also try asking an Indian codexer about it.

If she was crap monster the case would be lost if she's just some ooze we can work it out

slime-girl-anime.gif

perfectslumbers

Arbiter
If she was crap monster the case would be lost if she's just some ooze we can work it out
It does specifically say "The demon's body is an oozing pile of filth and excrement," so she is unfortunately made out of shit. Sorry to disappoint Sunri.

Sunri

Liturgist
It does specifically say "The demon's body is an oozing pile of filth and excrement," so she is unfortunately made out of shit. Sorry to disappoint Sunri.

That because she lives in a bad environment, I bet if you put her in clean water things would change.

Koolz

Learned
Possibly Retarded
The game's writing made me think that the whole development was for young teens. 13 year olds! That's how it came off to me through the whole game and it's tone never changed!

Serus

Arcane
Patron
The game's writing made me think that the whole development was for young teens. 13 year olds! That's how it came off to me through the whole game and it's tone never changed!
Perhaps the developers are 13 years old? Mentally rather than physically of curse. 13 yo writing for a game that appeals to 13 yo. Makes sense.

lightbane

Arcane
Modern point of view of the world that do not belong into fantasy/ancient settings, example number 12134th.

Sarathiour

Cipher
You wouldn't even know Sosiel was gay if you either didn't read about it beforehand or actively chose to break his buck, which is what I assume you did, closet queen.

p8urT2B.png

This is literally the first time you met him, big mystery why there isn't such option for say, regill or greybor. :M

Last edited:

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Sometimes I get r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker posts on my Reddit feed and I'm pretty sure it's always romance related.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom