Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

ArchAngel

Arcane
what if she gets pregnant again?? Nobody deserves it.

Her stats. Yes, she is a half succubus.

d3f725af2847646f71f42d945bac4ba5.jpg
So in PnP she's just Deskari's MILF of choice?

what if she gets pregnant again??
That's not what I meant aaaaaaaah
What do you mean MILF? She is like a newborn compared to Deskari, more like kid of choice.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
In case of Areelu it is women well over 130.
But I can understand guys sexing over her - she is, imho, most beautiful lady in the game. Both portrait and 3d model. And sheer impression of being well above anything carnal only adds to her charm. And her absolutely gorgeous hair.

But I actually laughed when game's writing tried to sell me Arushelae as some kind of beauty - who looks like the most mediocre sex demon in existence on her portrait and have got aggressively retarded expression perpetually glued to her face on in-game model.
CGQIifP.png
Same thing as Valerie from Kingmaker, I guess.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Bruh Legend is fucking dope so far
I agree, the Legend theme slaps really hard. The entire path is you rejecting everyone's bullshit and just turning the entire thing off. No exceptions, no 'buts', it all gets turned off right now.

Your party also becomes your biggest liability. As a 20-pal/20-2handed-fighter, I solo'd the entire runup to Aleeru (both inside and outside of Threshold) and then told her to stuff it while I shut the entire thing down. To finish it, I convinced Phasma to just delete the bitch from existence.

Loved the power trip.

Daidre

Arcane
I do not know, after Iomedae gives the speech how SHE deserved the godhood, but you are literally nothing, and kinda spits on everything player ever achieved in game
My ascension was not accomplished in one day, and even the Test of the Starstone was only one of its stages. I did not merely 'gain power,' I embraced a sacred duty. Your power, on the other hand, stems not from long hours of study, not from trials, it is not the natural talent you were born with and carefully honed throughout your life. It is the result of an evil soul's deranged experiment with the blood of dead Abyssal lords.
rejecting nascent demi-godhood because SHE said so and becoming her bitch felt beyond pathetic for my RP.
She will even praise you for being good obedient little bitch and will give her sword in the last dungeon.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
But I actually laughed when game's writing tried to sell me Arushelae as some kind of beauty - who looks like the most mediocre sex demon in existence on her portrait and have got aggressively retarded expression perpetually glued to her face on in-game model.
Maybe she gets better when corrupted? Because everything gets better when corrupted.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Nothing new under the sun. She was made intentionally mediocre while being described beautiful in a way to cheapen standards. All medias in recent years do this.

Daidre

Arcane
This is much better than her default portrait TBH. At least from my point of view.
Only version of Arushalae that I actually like is from artbook
mwu5XmW.png
Some really nice facial structure here.

So, imho, at least half of the blame for her questionable attractiveness lays on lousy coloring work.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yep. Honestly, Arueshalae is not that attractive for a succubus.

Animu makes way better succubus. Lilushaana from maou no hajimekata is way better than any succubus in modern western games

PANwbdT.png

The last good succubus that I saw in a western game is on Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Humbaba

Arcane
Face wise I am inclined to agree that Areelu is the prettiest and has a very med sort of look despite her supposed to be nordic. But Arushalae is easily second even if for a lack of competition. As we've established already the artists made her look very eastern slavic, which is not everyone's cup of tea but I think she's cute.
Only version of Arushalae that I actually like is from artbook
mwu5XmW.png
Some really nice facial structure here.

So, imho, at least half of the blame for her questionable attractiveness lays on lousy coloring work.
What a fucking jaw eugh

Humbaba

Arcane
Yep. Honestly, Arueshalae is not that attractive for a succubus.

Animu makes way better succubus. Lilushaana from maou no hajimekata is way better than any succubus in modern western games

PANwbdT.png
All animus have the same face, what are you on about

Daidre

Arcane
But Arushalae is easily second even if for a lack of competition.
I am not sure what entertains me more - that you completely disqualified Queen of Succubi or Queen of Knights. For me Nocticula is close second, although I must admit that sexiest thing about her... is her music theme.
Well, and old Galfrey is hilariously unattractive both in looks and behavior for a romancable royalty.

Sergiu64

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I picked Azata. Did I just pick the gay path?

I do like the little dragon though.

I never picked it - but surely you should have seen it coming with just the few intro screens you see on them before picking a path.

In fact I don't understand how anyone on the codex picks anything but Aeon and Lich.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I picked Azata. Did I just pick the gay path?

I do like the little dragon though.

I never picked it - but surely you should have seen it coming with just the few intro screens you see on them before picking a path.

In fact I don't understand how anyone on the codex picks anything but Aeon and Lich.

I did, but to be honest if fits my flamboyant freedom fighting half-elf wizard.

ga♥

Arcane
Vatnik
Fall-from-grace "art" in game wasn't exactly great, I guess they wanted to make her beautiful but considering it was 1999 it was the best they could do. But yeah she was written much better than "tee-hee" *blushes*

FallfromGrace.jpg

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Can someone rank the classes. My attempt from very little experience (just starting out)

best tier - soul saint, aldori defender, vivisectionist
medium tier - duelist
low tier - aldori swordlord

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom