Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is quoting against the rules ?

Vatnik Wumao
LoL negro'giga chad apex alpha'marine is butthurt,his wife's bull must have been no show during the holidays,no switch for him.

:kfc:
8BmS6wj.png

Funny how this is seen as ok but when i mock negromarine for being a cuck DU goes butthurt and bans me from shit because i am harassing him.

I have a few such streaks in my alerts box too. At one point he was opening my profile and just le reddit downvoting all posts in all threads, even ones of me linking something that was requested. Actual impotent rage.
Well what could we expect from the man that paid thousands of shekels to a maninist cuck guru to teach him how to be apex alpha male and slay bitches??? Funny thing is that he ended as an actual cuck.

Isn't Negro caring for the child after the woman ran off with her bull?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL negro'giga chad apex alpha'marine is butthurt,his wife's bull must have been no show during the holidays,no switch for him.

:kfc:
8BmS6wj.png

Funny how this is seen as ok but when i mock negromarine for being a cuck DU goes butthurt and bans me from shit because i am harassing him.

I have a few such streaks in my alerts box too. At one point he was opening my profile and just le reddit downvoting all posts in all threads, even ones of me linking something that was requested. Actual impotent rage.
Well what could we expect from the man that paid thousands of shekels to a maninist cuck guru to teach him how to be apex alpha male and slay bitches??? Funny thing is that he ended as an actual cuck.

Isn't Negro caring for the child after the woman ran off with her bull?
Don't know about a kid,but i remember how he was whining how he gets drunk while shitposting on the kodex while his wife was going to see the bull. If there is a kid,i doubt that it was from our mega giga apex chad lad alpha male. Also looking at his behaviour in here,it is no wonder his wifu is having a bull,he is just too pathetic.

Bah

Arcane
Don't know about a kid,but i remember how he was whining how he gets drunk while shitposting on the kodex while his wife was going to see the bull. If there is a kid,i doubt that it was from our mega giga apex chad lad alpha male. Also looking at his behaviour in here,it is no wonder his wifu is having a bull,he is just too pathetic.

What's funnier is being an actual negro and NOT being the bull.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Yes,God does have a good sense of humour. Tho from what i have seen in his pic,he is more of a mud,which is worst than a negro. At least negros have a race and are part of a group. Muds like him end up forever alone and miserable.

Vatnik Wumao

Yes,God does have a good sense of humour. Tho from what i have seen in his pic,he is more of a mud,which is worst than a negro. At least negros have a race and are part of a group. Muds like him end up forever alone and miserable.

He's a Brazilian "white", a product of colonial racial policy. Rather than import more whites into Brazil, the colonial government encouraged whites to breed with blacks to "whiten" the population. When there weren't enough whites to do the job, the colonials sent in the Arabs as well since some of them are pale skinned.

That's why negromarine's facial structure looks so odd. He's got white, black and Arab blood jostling about inside him.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Look at this shit:

Screenshot from 2022-01-20 11-32-28.png

Direct quotes out of those? only the bottom one. Pyramids are retarded, and you should only get alerted if they're quoting you directly instead of this monstrosity of a system.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom