Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Just curious about length of game. So far I get the impression it is massive, bigger than Kingmaker. I'm in chapter 3, fairly early and I'm already 50-60 hours in :?

CH 3 of this game is the most open, is like CH 2 of Baldur's Gate 2. You can rush to MQ and end quickly or play for dozens of hours.

CH3 is by far the biggest but a playthrough is about 100+ hours. Granted, crusade mode pads a lot of that time.

You can rush Ch 3 and left most quests to ch 5.

Any news about the DLC for this one? Still waiting for the "complete" game before starting a playthrough (100h+ investment is a luxury those days...)

Till moment, no. But according to hltb, WoTR is just 57 hours long > https://howlongtobeat.com/game?id=83856

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Any news about the DLC for this one? Still waiting for the "complete" game before starting a playthrough (100h+ investment is a luxury those days...)

No word of DLC but they were planning on an even more epic scale DLC like Throne of Baal.
Wrath is much shorter than Kingmaker, can be fully completed in 80-90 hours depending on how austic you are at crusade part. (games worst part in my opinion)

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

ArchAngel

Arcane
Is this worth playing? Is this game - codex rpg of 2021?
Yes

Not for fighters. If you don't have archmage armor and don't cheese with monk levels +4 mithril full plate and armor training is the best. That is 13 base armor, same as archmage armor at mythic 9.
"If you ignore all the things that are better than full plate, then full plate is the best"
Archmage is maybe better and you need a caster to use it. Monk levels is pure cheese and forces you to be lawful.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Archmage is maybe better and you need a caster to use it.
A non-caster uses scrolls with UMD or potions.

Monk levels is pure cheese and forces you to be lawful.
All the monk benefits remain after changing the alignment out from lawful. The only downside is that non-lawful characters cannot take more levels in monk.

Monks are not Paladins.

P.S.: have you even played the game?

Humbaba

Arcane
So now that I've finally 100%ed crusade mode and gotten all the cheevos I never need to bother with that shit again in the future, aside from all those things I need to research for the ascension ending and a couple of relics. Honestly, crusade mode is not bad but it just suffers from simple balancing issues that would've been ironed out if they did some proper playtesting.

Humbaba

Arcane
Yet more halfling reactivity from Alderpash.

Does anyone know whether or not you actually get something from Baphomet if you simp for him enough?

ArchAngel

Arcane
If you guys played you would know that Archmage only works on caster itself...
1 level dip into any arcane caster. It's a lvl1 spell.
Fuck that. That means you lose lvl 20 fighter ability for bonus critical damage. And you don't really need archmage armor when you got access to mithril full plates. Mythic ability for +1 better armor at Mythic 10? No tnx.

Humbaba

Arcane
Good news everyone, I beat Robertson without turning down the difficulty this time. Though seeing as I pulled some janky shit by selectively aggroing enemies and activating the coalition of the willing by staying at a certain distance, I can't with a good conscience say that I beat the encounter honestly. But then again, Robertson's design isn't exactly honest either. Just make sure Mephistopheles gets the opportunity to gate in a million erinyes and you'll be good to go. Don't rush in together with the coalition because that will activate all of them, ruin your framerate and get them all grilled by Robertson's lightning bullshit.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Smiting demons, saving countless from death or worse and destroying evil where it is found are all good things, but nothing...

6X4RtwL.jpg

... have felt as important as uniting Lann with his mother. Almost brought a tear to my eye :)

Whisper

Arcane
Vatnik
Fuck that. That means you lose lvl 20 fighter ability for bonus critical damage. And you don't really need archmage armor when you got access to mithril full plates. Mythic ability for +1 better armor at Mythic 10? No tnx.

Can someone please be so kind to remove this moron from this topic?
He is just trolling and doing it extremely bad.

Never thought that i would ask for this, but this moron is really outdoing anyone with bullshit he makes on spot.

Gradenmayer

Learned

Never thought that i would ask for this, but this moron is really outdoing anyone with bullshit he makes on spot.
No, we cannot. If we removed every retard from this topic, there would be no one left.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

No, we cannot. If we removed every retard from this topic forum, there would be no one left.

Fixed it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom