Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Sunri

Liturgist
I tried to play with the Patch, but I got some graphic problems, so I ended up playing full vanilla with bugs it was great anyway now I got it working, and I'm replaying this gem with dwarf technician damm running around and throwing grenades at every retard is fun!
I'm not sure about which unoff patch you're talking about but usually I've played vanilla with -fullscreen mode and it was always look fine although there's a few annoyances, like str bonus for mach armor ain't working and more. But the flip-side of unoff patches and modes that they add too much of unnecessary crap akin to VTMB situation.

https://terra-arcanum.com/drog/uap.html

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
How nice, you get a Brofist when you start playing Gothic.

1eFHFzc.png

:bro:

ZGaJnu5.jpg

0WoxK14.jpg

0iPJcJA.png

ssfTOAa.jpg

HTBZMTI.jpg

HTf9H2J.jpg

xd40PSI.jpg

8Wewc5Y.jpg

wCji3Yt.jpg

Q8YMr6C.jpg

6OoRPZf.jpg

meweirP.jpg

WXYX4vg.jpg

Yii3YUJ.jpg

0DljxCJ.jpg

6LLlxEB.jpg

ZGLw983.jpg

6rT4NwA.jpg

uG1TN7b.jpg

HJ5ArIT.jpg

7ATW5gT.jpg

2qSWUz7.jpg

FLkfsoc.png

Riskbreaker

Doom 2, "Occula"

zhWlUYX.jpg

UASwGLX.jpg

vkOJGWY.jpg

HAJy4RC.jpg

fTIzYn8.jpg

lkV2lXb.jpg

5elP3Gn.jpg

BallisticNG, various recent user tracks by Enai Siaion
E3EUDAO.jpg

3kBtW1m.jpg

8ufVE80.jpg

AaJ7adX.jpg

5nMqL9u.jpg

mKR98Bm.jpg

hTCbesN.jpg

gWlTFWB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Sigourn
What mod and what race are you actually using for your playthrough? FCO? That face is probably one of the best faces I have seen for FNV.

For NPCs, Character Expansions Revised.
For my NPC, I used the Mannequin Races mod, and made my own face with the in-game sliders. Hard, but doable.

Zlaja

Arcane
Severance: Blade Of Darkness - Part 2

Next are some dwarven mines. I start by getting baited into a trap.:mad:
zaLuasN.png

Some ghoulish cannon fodder.
TWzl50V.png

This level is dark. Finally at the exit.
NIBUxOf.png

Time for a new weapon. It's a beauty!
t5lSf18.png

Thining the horde from above.:smug:
dwtQchq.png

This gave me Skyrim vibes. *shivers*
Mmbw8dx.png

Found a secret area with some cool weapon, but not really my style.
9VQSJkL.png

Second boss is a flame skeleton. Took me like 10 tries, because he has a lot of health and hits hard. Had to learn to time my blocks proper.
F3tSNiB.png

After beating him I get 2 levels. I also find some armor, but unusable by my class.:(
SOCH995.png

More traps.
96jedAj.png

Third boss is a golem. Seemed hopeless, but I managed to take him down with the super attack that I just unlocked at lv.11.
z6mhxxc.png

Next level is a foggy castle with a dragon flying around it. LOL, it's Demon's Souls.
QCA1LE3.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Severance: Blade Of Darkness
Chose the strong womyn 'cause she good with spears.
no, you're playing Amazon because she's the only class capable of rolling like this retarded rolling-in-full-plate fest aka Souls games.
Seems like fog is back in the menu in the new version?

Zlaja

Arcane
Severance: Blade Of Darkness
Chose the strong womyn 'cause she good with spears.
no, you're playing Amazon because she's the only class capable of rolling like this retarded rolling-in-full-plate fest aka Souls games.
Seems like fog is back in the menu in the new version?

I'm aware she's more agile then the other classes, but I've been focusing on timing my blocks right with my spears/halberds. It's really satisfying.

Serus

Arcane
Patron
Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion.
4aeb6839480fb98c.png
Maybe someone asked already, but if so, I missed it so i'll ask anyway. How is it? I sort like the "feel" it gives. It has ~65% on steam but that doesn't necessary mean much.

Lurking around with a silencer. Stealth seems to be the one area of JA2 that isn't inferior to X-Com.
AWqxdFo.png
:prosper:
Nothing at all. Only, you know, on JA2 side, just a whole CRPG additional to combat. (And on the X-com side a whole strategic layer additional to clicking a few times to train militia). A CRPG with a world to explore, quests to do, NPCs to meet and talk to, characters that aren't just half-anonymous grunts but have interesting personalities and dialogues to play as. Even some dungeons and secrets to discover. Hell even some rudimentary C&C. And even if you only compare the combat it is vastly different. In one game combat is somewhat abstracted, in other in other is semi(quarter?)-realistic with all the differences that follows. In other words those games don't even belong to the same genre, and even in the parts that are similar, they are different enough to be hard to compare directly. I don't know how one compares the fact you can go and even move prone in one and have weapons that act in somewhat realistic ways. And in other one there are very cool and diverse enemy types and incredible atmosphere of danger and fear. How one compares an alien invasion presented with partially (great) cartoonish style vs the atmosphere of a 80s action film and say one is clearly better? Nonsense.

Both are great.

Psquit

Arcane
wWPitTL.png

You will have the post you hunger for!

YkXPcSo.png

Based Kain.

F6EgNnP.png

Yeah, sure Kain...

piES5WX.png

Vorador is the OG vampire pimp.

IqcOSE8.png

What do you know Kain? YOU are a common knight, not a general or a commander.

cuSjFeO.png

Oh, fuck... no problem I can fix this by time-traveling into the past! if I kill the nemesis before he invades everything is Gucci, right?

xLCqcZm.png

We killed the tyrant and prevented the apocalypse! but something feels wrong...

Dlruqmr.png

Apparently, by killing the nemesis we made a martyr out of him cause he hasn't invaded yet. Basically, he was just a king that we end up killing. Also, they kill Vorador.

7vn5APT.png

Moebius the time streamer was behind all of this! He was playing 4d chess!

Turns up that Mortanius the necromancer was playing 5d underwater backgammon this whole time! he was responsible for the whole plot of Blood omen!

jawKj2z.png

So we beat his ass, he transforms into a demon (odd) and we kill him for sure.

w9Rh28P.png

Then it was revealed that we are the last guardian of the pillar, you need to kill yourself to purify the pillar and bring balance to the force!

MDanI2W.png

yup, the bad ending is the canon ending

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Maybe someone asked already, but if so, I missed it so i'll ask anyway. How is it? I sort like the "feel" it gives. It has ~65% on steam but that doesn't necessary mean much.
It's phase-based tactical game, with flanking, commanders who have special abilities, possibility to combine smaller "elements" into larger units (or break them up) and limited commands per turns.
Turns are divided into command and execution phases, during command phase you can only give 6 commands, but some command types are "standing orders" so for example a cavalry can be ordered to chase certain archer unit until it's dead.
Linear campaign without any branching or units that carry over.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but story and worldbuilding reminds me of Malazan book of the fallen.

I would consider it as light snack instead of main course, if one wants some tactical to play.
Good enough for about 3€ I paid for it.

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Lots of Spellforce 3 Reforced images, just finished the campaign.

Looks like goblins do have a thing for pumpkins

At least the palisade stopped me from going over there although it might be cold comfort when you're dead still.

Restoring an ancient artifact,

And it's gone

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom