Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I do hate sexual harassments anons! I do!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

please keep it on brand:

nsplHJd.png

No. Fuck the Tzimizsce. Goddamn gyppo vampires.

thesoup

Arcane
Jan 17, 2022 at 8:05 PM - Infinitron: No, we're not banning the word rape. If Maxie is still bothering you a week from now talk to us

I guess you'll have to listen to this at least for a week longer.

I struggle to take you seriously.

Just putting that out there.
If you do not take me seriously anon that is you prerogative anon but I did post picture proof evidence anon that you can clearly see anon and if you do ignore anon that is you prerogative too anon but I did post proof anon of many rape threat anon! I did! I did do my responsibility anon so it is now you responsibility anon but I cannot choose for you anon action you do take or not take anon! I cannot! I did show what I did need to show anon! I did!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Hey that's some quality banter right there.

I really like how you volunteered to play the rapee when Maxie and co were looking for a target. Quality roleplay. You did so well too; you fully committed to the role of the unwilling participant protesting in vain, staying in character for more than 20 minutes crying "No!". Such a performance! I was on the edge of my seat. Bravo!

:bravo:

Hey that's some quality banter right there.

I really like how you volunteered to play the rapee when Maxie and co were looking for a target. That's quality roleplay right there. You did so well too; you fully committed to the role of the unwilling participant protesting in vain, staying in character for more than 20 minutes crying "No!". Such a performance! I was on the edge of my seat. Bravo!
Ismaul anon! Slow and stupid anon! You stupid slow intellect post anon was blame me anon for Maxie anon and Saeci anon rape threat nonsense anon because you toddler brain does think anon they were FORCE to rape threat me anon! You are stupid anon! You are! You do think all rape threat against anons is FORCED anon so you do victim blame anon and you do say why did make them rape threat anon because you are stupid slow intellect cuckold anon! You are!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom