Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Play-by-Post] Tales from Fourtower Bridge

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I want to throw my spear at the nearest enemy, draw my dagger and then get a bit closer to be able to cast my cantrips which have only 10 ft range. If they for some magical reason don't notice me throwing my spear I will gladly roll stealth, else I just press forward to another tree and will cast there next round.

0PCrzAH.png

Srsly dice hate me

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I want to throw my spear at the nearest enemy, draw my dagger and then get a bit closer to be able to cast my cantrips which have only 10 ft range. If they for some magical reason don't notice me throwing my spear I will gladly roll stealth, else I just press forward to another tree and will cast there next round.

0PCrzAH.png

Srsly dice hate me

Roll damage with your spear throw. Then roll stealth. How much closer to do you want to get and where?

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

0PCrzAH.png

Srsly dice hate me

Roll damage with your spear throw. Then roll stealth. How much closer to do you want to get and where?

0n6susN.png

ZxSGKtc.png

I wanna try to sneak over there in the heat of the battle, maybe it increases my chances of being unnoticed.
zA8sPSw.png

vazha

Arcane
Mumbles is shocked at Mardrey's foul language and loses concentration, suffering disadvantage against incoming attacks this round

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
The Colonel rushed at Black Fur and swung his shortsword, only to miss the leader.

Bandit 6 rushed right and fired an arrow at Brytter. He missed.

Mardrey crouched low and quick made her way to a thicket of vegetation about 20 feet from her and Kilur's position. The bandit (#4), near the brush, didn't see her. Mardrey then raised her spear and threw it right at him. The spear pierced his thigh. The bandit howled in pain.

Bandit 2 dashed to Mumbles but does not attack.

uu6XMJt.jpg

Order:
Nortar <- current turn
Mumbles
Bandit 3
Brytter
Bandit 5
Bandit 4
Black Fur
Colonel
Bandit 6
Mardrey
Bandit 2

Last edited:

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Kilur creeped to a better position and shot another bolt at the bandit archer.

Move 2 squares straight north and shoot at n6.
Crit hit. :cool:

ooL751K.png

vazha

Arcane
Mumbles spends his reaction to shout at the top his lungs: OH FO SHO, MY MAN!

p.s. roll intimidashun? :D
p.p.s will be at laptope in 5 and will roll myne dyce

vazha

Arcane
"Put that Swordie in ya, take a little bit of life from ya
Am I frightenin' ya? Shall I continue?
I put the sword to ya, I let it sing you a song
I let it hum to ya, the other one sing along
Now it's a duet and you wet when you check out
Come blow this like a trumpet, you dumb shit
This is a unusual musical I conductin'"
(c)

A monstrous overhead sweep of Mumbles longsword finds purchase in the skull of the (whoever's wounded out of two) bandit, resulting in a sickening crunch of bone sliced open.

The Bard smiles, sweetly. Innocently.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Hidden in the brush, Kilur carefully aimed his bolt at Bandit 6 and fired a bolt. It zipped through the trees at surprising speed and pierced into the bandit's skull, dropping him like a bad habit.

Mumbles' sword collided into Bandit 3, dealing a significant amount of damage. However, the ruffian was not done yet.

Roiled, the bandit swung at Mumbles with his sword, injuring the half-orc for 4HP.

Brytter attacks Black Fur again with his greatsword. His aim was true, and the blade smashed deeply into the leader's chest. Black Fur is barely hanging on.

Bandit 5 fired an arrow at Brytter and missed.

Bandit 4 swung his sword at The Colonel. The blade made contact, dealing 3HP of damage.

Black Fur mustered his strength and swung his sword at Brytter, easily colliding with Brytter's armor and dealing 4HP of damage.

90o15gx.jpg

Order:
Nortar
Mumbles
Bandit 3
Brytter
Bandit 5
Bandit 4
Black Fur
Colonel <- current turn
Mardrey
Bandit 2

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
How tall are these rocks?
Can Kilur move to 1, 2 or 3 and have a clear LoS to bandits n2 and n3?
NmLWzDk.png

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I see GrafvonMoltke has rolled. In the interest of speeding things along I shall be so uncouth as to post his move and my subsequent turn upon the next round.
Screenshots_2022-01-18-21-23-26.png

Screenshots_2022-01-18-21-23-52.png

I daresay Black fur has been successfully subdued. Non lethal, as always.

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I'd say they're roughly 5 and 6 feet tall.

The Colonel slashed at Bandit 4 and did a good amount of damage to him. The bandit is slightly hurt but still fighting.

90o15gx.jpg

Order:
Nortar
Mumbles
Bandit 3
Brytter
Bandit 5
Bandit 4
Black Fur
Colonel
Mardrey <- current turn
Bandit 2

vazha

Arcane
Provided Nortar isn't gunning for one of my thugs (these are my frags, shortie!), I ll go ahead and do my turn as well.

"I been quiet for too fucking long so now its time to break the silence,
I start with the killing so fuck stopping the violence!"

Mumbles turned on his toes, like a seasoned ballet dancer (Something they teach at the The City Bard's college, no doubt), and sliced open another bandit who had suddenly started to question the wisdom of his flanking maneuver.

"Look like u drop'd sumthing, Mister." - He informed the disemboweled man politely and turned back to the first assailant - "Imma drop u on yo ass now too. Drop yo dead."

Roll:
IlDPp4Z.jpg

Last edited:

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
With rocks towering above his head and blocking sight, Kilur had no choice but to move closer to the action.
The dwarf pointed his crossbow between shoulders of the bandit pressing on Mumbles.
But if the half-orc did not seem to be in immediate deadly danger, Kilur, with a moments of hesitation, targeted the faraway archer instead.

Moving to X.
Shooting at n5, if n2 won't deal too much (like 4 or less) damage to Mumbles. At n2 otherwise.

JJutcBa.png

rOrIeZh.png

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Mardrey looks out from the bushes she's hiding in. She points her hands at the bandit that's fighting the colonel and utters a short word in a strange language that sounds like the hissing of a snake. A puff of green gas emerges from her hands for the bandit to breath in.

3Eczr5G.png
Bandit 4 needs to make a DC 14 constitution save or take 11 poison dmg. On a succesful save he's not taking any dmg at all :(

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
Mardrey unleashed a cloud of poison gas from her hands to Bandit 4. It traveled through the air unnoticed and into the bandit's nostrils. He sniffed, and his face contorted to the foul odor. He couched hard and couldn't stop. His face reddened, and he fell to his knees. Before he could cry for help, he dropped to the ground; the gas literally taking the air out of his lungs.

Bandit 2, in his rage, swung his sword at Mumbles and completely missed.

Kilur quickly moved to a set of tall rocks near his position. He quickly reloaded his bolt and fired at the Bandit 2. The bolt pierced his back, but the bandit is still on his feet.

Mumbles turned to Bandit 3 and slashed at him, delivering a fatal blow.

Brytter smashed Black Fur's facing, knocking the leader completely unconscious.

Bandit 5's eyes widen, but he isn't giving up yet. He fired an arrow at Brytter, hitting him for 5HP damage.

XVrsWbo.jpg

Order:
--------
Nortar
Mumbles
Brytter
Bandit 5
Black Fur (unconscious)
Colonel <- current turn
Mardrey
Bandit 2

Nortar

Arcane
Patron
Edit: This is only after Mardrey's turn.

Kilur was not really a bloodthirsty and cold-blooded killer, so with the tide turned, he lowered crossbow a bit and hollered at the top of his lungs.

"Drop yer weapons, ye damned er.. rope-scullions or die with the rest!"

Trying to intimidate bandits to surrender.
Dhz10np.png

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Mardrey silently crawled through the bushes, attempting to stay hidden. She focused the bandit that was swinging his sword at Mumbles and uttered that hiss again while extending her hands. Another puff of toxic gas emerged towards the thug.

tFHX5MF.png
I'll move over here and cast poison spray again on Bandit 2.

0VP9hBC.png

B14Wf9N.png

lhGixye.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom