Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MandaloreGaming thread to stop messing up the Sseth thread.

80Maxwell08

Arcane
Here. Now we can have a thread where we can stop ruining the Sseth thread and adding 10 extra posts to it bitching about the same "in-joke" every time someone does the same type of shitpost every few weeks.

Also I'm posting this here because it wasn't posted in the other thread.

He goes through a bit of both xbox titles in it, though I wish he brought up the improvements in the sequel, like better difficulty and voice acting that doesn't do the "p---" thing. I can't disagree too much about the posts though. These are two of my favorite games so I'm glad they exist, but its definitely on the cheap and easy side for ports.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
Wasn't there another RPGmaker game inspired by the social link aspect of Persona? I swear I saw something else with a concept similar to that, and the same amount of edgy, but it didn't look like that.

Razor

Arcane

Jesus what is this game.

Oh god that was glorious. The

:edgy:

was so off the charts that it can give even fantadomat a run for its money.

Also bought back a lot of memories. From

to Agent fatty-seven

biQlVk2.png

to Ye Ye Ye

YrVn2lR.png

to the cringe edge

MH2iGL4.png

Also on /v/ there was talks that the dude who made this is some kind of closet pedo. Who is married, has a two year old daughter and a doctorate in child psychology. Oh and the VA for Haze is supposed to be now a well known name in the trade.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Too late, fuckers already drove users interested in Sseth away while they pat each other with 'funny' buttons in an act of great hilarity that only privileged minds like theirs can appreciate.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
i've been waiting for mandalore's homeworld review for years. glad he finally delivered.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
homeworld: cataclysm (kiss my ass, blizzard. i'm gonna call it by its real name) is one of the earliest games i remember picking out at eb games and buying with saved up allowance money so this video essay is making nostalgia flood in like a tide

also i had no idea that cataclysm was basically a horror game, so my young, 8 year old mind was adequately spooked by it

Caim

Arcane
homeworld: cataclysm (kiss my ass, blizzard. i'm gonna call it by its real name) is one of the earliest games i remember picking out at eb games and buying with saved up allowance money so this video essay is making nostalgia flood in like a tide

also i had no idea that cataclysm was basically a horror game, so my young, 8 year old mind was adequately spooked by it
This was the case for me with the original Homeworld. Good times.

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
Just dropping in to say that TWH2, which was released in 2017 still hasn't hit 75% discount on a sale yet. I don't know if The End Times are from WH Fantasy or Age of Sigmar, but that'll be around the time TWH3 reaches a good discount, after all the DLCs release that is.

Caim

Arcane
Basically the game's got charm but also issues, a weird reload system (gotta empty your magazine before you can reload), a slightly janky aiming system even after decades of fan-made updates and a story that's way better than what you'd expect for something that came out on the same day as Rise of the Triad.

Also it's full of stuff that Halo would later reference, from the logo in the thumbnail to proto-Spartans and using the word "rampant" for describing an AI that went bonkers.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Even more maze-like than Hexen? I'll probably try it but have no hope of finishing it...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom