Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

2022 - Games that might not suck

Alfgart

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
My only hope:

Elden Ring's pve should be good for a few dozen hours at least, many more if the multiplayer is fun.
Willing to rent Starfield for 1$ gamepass.
Maybe BOTW2, I suspect it's already cooked and delayed for the launch of a switch successor.
Didn't like Elex 1, but still willing to demo the sequel.

ferratilis

Magister
Elden Ring
Silksong (it's coming guys, I can feel it in my loins)

these are the only games worth buying day 1, everything else goes on the patient gaming list (including Elex 2)

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Colony Ship
Elex 2
The Waylanders
Sifu
Total War Warhammer 3
BG3 (assuming it comes out this year)
Rainbow Six Extraction
AC Valhalla dawn of ragnarok DLC
The Settlers
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
The Division: Heartland
Skull & Bones
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Roller Champions

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Rainbow Six Extraction
The Settlers

Sadly, all signs indicate that The Settlers will turn out to be a dumbed down shitshow

Rainbow Six Extraction is already out on Xbox Gamepass and the Ubisoft store app thing and as far as co-op shooters are concerned it turned out subpar unfortunately. I like the genre and played a lot of these type of games but Extraction I could barely suffer an hour before uninstalling.

An artifact, time to update my .txt

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom