Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Redaxium - a feature-rich RPG unlike anything else, made by a truly visionary artist

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Tags: prosper; Redaxium

Do you have a good imagination? Are you able to close your eyes and see the beauty of the world? Then Redaxium, the creation of resident insane Codexer prosper, may be just the game for you!

Moonrise subjected himself to the full experience so he could write a review for the Codex:

Close your eyes, take a deep breathe, and find out about the feature-rich world of Redaxium.

Read the full article: Redaxium - a feature-rich RPG unlike anything else, made by a truly visionary artist

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
This looks both brave and courageous. Yes those are different. Where can I exchange my hard-earned dollars for the gift of being able to immerse myself in this game?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ok, so a bug is preventing people from commenting on this. I'm hoping when the current time is after the time showing on the article, it will work. However that's just a theory.

This feature was brought to you by Infinitron.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom