Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

God bless you, Dark Underlord

You got it backwards. This all started because AWS couldn't just ignore a poster and asked to censor Codexers.
Ismaul anon! Worthless cuckold anon! You are slow intellect anon! You do still think Kruno anon is banned anon because you brain does not function anon! Does not! You are stupid anon! You are!

Alphons

Cipher
Replace the banned word with nigger.

Proof of concept.

Ismaul nigger! Weak pathetic cuckold nigger! You are pathetic hippocrit nigger! You are! You so call principles are as worthless as American Antifa nigger! It is true nigger! It is! You do say I am CHANGE CODEX CULTURE nigger then you do cry beg cheer nigger at censorship nonsense nigger because you are BUTT HURT nigger! You are! You are Resetera piggy nigger! You are!

Trithne

Erudite
Holy shit never remove this word filter. As much as I find AWS amusing more than annoying, trying to read their posts is like having a stroke.

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Anön

drive-by-mr-bean.gif

Be a good weeb anon, or at least pay homage to the good anon, and write anon as anо̄n!

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Replace the banned word with nigger.

Proof of concept.

Ismaul nigger! Weak pathetic cuckold nigger! You are pathetic hippocrit nigger! You are! You so call principles are as worthless as American Antifa nigger! It is true nigger! It is! You do say I am CHANGE CODEX CULTURE nigger then you do cry beg cheer nigger at censorship nonsense nigger because you are BUTT HURT nigger! You are! You are Resetera piggy nigger! You are!

+1

Theodora

Arcane
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
That's that goth chick from Breakfast Club.

No! It is Julia anon! Julia anon is Scholar anon's favourite Expeditions: Rome wife anon! She is!

Anonymous Wife Scholar said:
Infinitron !! Good strong Top 10 Anime Friendship Redemption Arc !! You POST NEWS did give me cute Julia wife !! It is true !! It is! Julia wife does give me maximum soreness !! She does! Thank you !! You are a good strong friend !!

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Imagine if Volourn had never been allowed to say r00fles because of a word-filter! What kind of sad place would the codex be now!

Thing is, Volourn usually writes coherent and relevant posts. His shtick is fairly minor and not annoying to read in most cases. Same goes for BLOBERT. He posts infrequently, and despite his posting style he usually also makes coherent and salient points.

AWS on the other hand is frustrating for many to decipher and rarely seems to post things that are actually worth deciphering in the first place.

As I said before: If the quality and content of one's posts are under scrutiny here, the first people to ban are Crispy, Infinitron et al

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom