Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Introduce NFTs

Do you support introducing NFTs to 'dex?

• YES

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • NO

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Yes, but different implementation than suggested

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I AM THE NFT (NFTKomrade)

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
We need to get with the times and introduce NFTs to our prestigious website.

Every 'dex member should be able to sell their posts as NFTs.

Alphons

Cipher
Use NFTs that we own as profile pictures.

It would allow us to display our wealth.

My AMOGUS (pls don't screenshot)

FHMMf-D3-Vc-AAKz89.png

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
and what happen if a poster buy a post by someone else? Can they do anything with it? Like changing it, deleting it...

fork

Taluntain, the maxvaxxed Australian zombie, trying to be funny and participate in the conversation on the website he's administering, lel.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I guess that the "final posts" that got their authors banned would be especially valuable... but if lets say I would take ownership of such a post, wouldnt I get banned too?

:philosoraptor:

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
Getting some money selling some woke artwork to fund the site may be a good idea, but I doubt it can be a sustainable business model in the long term. Other than trying to get in on the grift before its out, I don't see any point in spending brainwaves when the true NFTs are
the friends we made along the way.
And the woke social credit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom