Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
How do you know it was his butthole?
iseewhatyoudid.png
He probably checked it against the butthole picture we have to submit during the registration process.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
there are certain ''''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''''' in the shoutbox who wish to normalize sexual sin and degenerate behavior. they talk about it every single day and attempt to shame everyone who doesn't promote or approve of various forms of sodomy.

it's no wonder that someone as dumb as onto not only took it to heart but attempted to fit in by trying to show off his """""""""""[[[[[(((BUSSY)))]]]]]""""""""""""""" as the ___________ call it.

Last edited:

fork

there are certain ''''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''''' in the shoutbox who wish to normalize sexual sin and degenerate behavior. they talk about it every single day and attempt to shame everyone who doesn't promote or approve of various forms of sodomy.

it's no wonder that someone as dumb as onto not only took it to heart but attempted to fit in by trying to show off his """""""""""[[[[[(((BUSSY)))]]]]]""""""""""""""" as the ___________ call it.

Yeah, this.
Dark Underfag is asleep, or he would permaban those certain people.
Tolerance is what destroyed our real life societies after all.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik

Shoutbox definitely declined after the ban of Kalin.

How come it declined from "kikes 24/7" to gay and tranny faggotry so quick?

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
On a serious note tho you remember when Onto’s name was swapped with someone else’s? ‘They’ kinda reversed things back, but not quite. This… new Onto stopped posting in the BG3 thread completely and became overly aggressive. And now this. Something isn’t right here if you ask… wait, someone’s knocking, I’ll be right back.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I thought you were legit joking, but then I saw this:

Ontopoly just posted a picture of his asshole on shoutbox

:hmmm:
Only because Endless said he needed it to tell if I'm white or not. He said something about the sun not shining there so there will be no tan bias or something. I'm very confused

I'm at a loss for words. You can find all sorts of things on the Codex: even a Lebanse-Canadian Larian-hating gay man. Fair enough.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom