Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was Ontopoly banned?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Ontopoly-of-Arnhem.jpg

Truth is... Codex was for fags from the start.

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
Such an act of courage should be rewarded, not punished.

A feast in Retardoland!

His butthole as custom avatar!
The cowards did the same thing to micormic. Legends say you can still find his geoduck looking benis in site feedback.

Greek Anime God

Scholar
On a serious note tho you remember when Onto’s name was swapped with someone else’s? ‘They’ kinda reversed things back, but not quite. This… new Onto stopped posting in the BG3 thread completely and became overly aggressive. And now this. Something isn’t right here if you ask… wait, someone’s knocking, I’ll be right back.
You talking about me? Why yes, I'm the reason Ontopoly posted his butthole for all the world to see. I always have that ♂effect♂ on people. He should have taken my advice and gotten that animated anime avatar to keep his tendencies in check.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
What a blatant shoutbox advertising campaign this all affair is.
So where are these archives anyway?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom