Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was pizza_microwave banned

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I have never even heard of this guy. I wonder what he has been posting...

Let us dig it up:
pizza_microwave said:
Codex !! Good strong friend !! I was Warning ! by Crispy ! ! for post @Tyranicon ! in game developer thread ! because Crispy ! did say it was UNRELATED ! to RPG !! He did! I do say ! it is not valid Warning ! because Tyranicon ! is RPG wifes game developer ! so he is not UNRELATED ! to RPG !! Is not! If I am Warning ! for post Tyranicon ! is developer ! it is discrimination ! against wifes games ! and wifes games developer ! !! It is! Discrimination is bad !! It is! Tyranicon ! is game developer !! He is! I do request ! removal Warning ! and recognition ! Tyranicon ! is RELATED to RPG legitimacy game developer !! I do!

Wunderbar

Arcane
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:00 AM - pizza_microwave: https://www.fbi.gov/tips do your job and submit a tip against fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:01 AM - pizza_microwave: it is our responsibility to lock him behind bars

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:14 AM - pizza_microwave: https://www.fbi.gov/tips please make a tip about fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:14 AM - pizza_microwave: i cannot let this madman roam his country free anymore
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:15 AM - pizza_microwave: i do that everyday for them to be in the loop about fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:16 AM - pizza_microwave: so far they haven't actioned as Fluent still piles up the shitbox with his inane chatter
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:16 AM - pizza_microwave: they're probably waiting for an opportune moment

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: hey crispy, i don't appreciate what pizza microwave is doing.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: pizza microwave has been posting the fbi tip line and telling people to make a tip abotu me.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: i warned him not to do it
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:29 AM - Crispy: Unfortunately that's not against the rules, Fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:31 AM - Fluent: we'll see what DU thinks about it
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Crispy: He didn't break any rules and he's not spamming.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Fluent: ban him.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Fluent: immediately

Last edited:

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
A candle that burned too brightly and was too retarded I guess. My only regret is that I wasn't around to see him get cucked & chucked.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Man, when I/we asked for The Management to be more transparent, I did so because I was hoping for less drama and maybe more fun along the way.

Now, after a while, I am really liking the transparency, but it did just hit me that some people don't love this place as much I do. Or don't think the consequences of their actions through.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Man, when I/we asked for The Management to be more transparent
DU runs the Codex as a public company? When did this happen?

Now, after a while, I am really liking the transparency, but it did just hit me that some people don't love this place as much I do. Or don't think the consequences of their actions through.

Yes, you are a special snowflake, you are an independent and stronk woman!

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Another years old account that did nothing but shitpost in the shoutbox while ignoring the forum. How could we ever fill the loss of his amazing contributions to the site?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:00 AM - pizza_microwave: https://www.fbi.gov/tips do your job and submit a tip against fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:01 AM - pizza_microwave: it is our responsibility to lock him behind bars

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:14 AM - pizza_microwave: https://www.fbi.gov/tips please make a tip about fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:14 AM - pizza_microwave: i cannot let this madman roam his country free anymore
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:15 AM - pizza_microwave: i do that everyday for them to be in the loop about fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:16 AM - pizza_microwave: so far they haven't actioned as Fluent still piles up the shitbox with his inane chatter
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:16 AM - pizza_microwave: they're probably waiting for an opportune moment

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: hey crispy, i don't appreciate what pizza microwave is doing.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: pizza microwave has been posting the fbi tip line and telling people to make a tip abotu me.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: i warned him not to do it
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:29 AM - Crispy: Unfortunately that's not against the rules, Fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:31 AM - Fluent: we'll see what DU thinks about it
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Crispy: He didn't break any rules and he's not spamming.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Fluent: ban him.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Fluent: immediately
So banned for a joke carried on too long then?

Everyone knows the FBI tip thing. Do you know how few actual Americans we have here? Do you realize how many foreign "tips" get thrown in the e-wastebasket by the FBI? Nothing was going to happen. Simply warning him would have been fine. We have a warning system, right?

Another thread, another Codexer banned before his time. Sad.

Humbaba

Arcane
Waiwaiwaiwaiwait just a SECOND there buddy! Are you SERIOUSLY, like, actually, literally, physically suggesting that there are people on the INTERNET of all places that are even just a bit RETARDED and make STUPID DECISIONS???

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom