Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why was pizza_microwave banned

Alter Sack

Magister
I just don't appreciate that type of nonsense. Would any of u guys want to be SWAT'd? Or have feds showing up at your door over an internet psychopath who is telling people to leave tips about u to the fbi? I mean come on. That's beyond the pale imo. Grow up.
Do you really think the FBI cares if some anonym retard writes them that this fluent guy on the codex does some illegal things?

They probably get thousands of these kind of emails every day.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Do you really think the FBI cares if some anonym retard writes them that this fluent guy on the codex does some illegal things?

It's all fun and laughs until they start investigating DU for the high number of complaints
claydavis.png

Alter Sack

Magister

It's all fun and laughs until they start investigating DU for the high number of complaints
claydavis.png

I think DU as operator of the probably biggest neonazi forum outside of the US will have quite different problems with the FBI. :lol:

Last edited:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Trying to take down a website and hiding behind the same websites rules is retarded, even as a joke.
what? no one said anything about taking down the codex. he just linked the meme form.
Maybe Fluent should contact them under his real name to assure them that these allegations are absolutely untrue. :lol:
what were the allegations even? were there any? he didn't even say what to report him for.

Alter Sack

Magister
Who knows?

Maybe Fluent should contact them under his real name to assure them that these allegations are absolutely untrue. :lol:

Imagine how this telephone conversation would go:

Fluent: Fluent speaking. I am calling because of these unfounded allegations against me...

FBI operator: Not so fast Mr Fluent. I first need your personal details.

Fluent gives him his name and address.

FBI operator: So how can I help you Mr Fluent? You mentioned something about unfounded allegations against you?

Fluent: Yeah, some crazy guy on the internet falsely claims that I keep two underage sex slaves in my mom's decrepit basement dungeon...

Screams in the background: Mommy, Mommy, I want my mommy...

Help! Help!

FBI operator: Mr Fluent what are those sounds in the background?

Mr Fluent! Mr Fluent...!?

Fluent: PIIIIEEEEEP... (has hung up)

Ten minutes later back at Fluent's mom's(and his) home:

e2253ad01dd94cd360c8f18897b26ecd.jpg

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I just don't appreciate that type of nonsense. Would any of u guys want to be SWAT'd? Or have feds showing up at your door over an internet psychopath who is telling people to leave tips about u to the fbi? I mean come on. That's beyond the pale imo. Grow up.

I have been sending the FBI emails for over 10 years every time I experience anti-Semitism!

Ninjerk

Arcane
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:00 AM - pizza_microwave: https://www.fbi.gov/tips do your job and submit a tip against fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:01 AM - pizza_microwave: it is our responsibility to lock him behind bars

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:14 AM - pizza_microwave: https://www.fbi.gov/tips please make a tip about fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:14 AM - pizza_microwave: i cannot let this madman roam his country free anymore
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:15 AM - pizza_microwave: i do that everyday for them to be in the loop about fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:16 AM - pizza_microwave: so far they haven't actioned as Fluent still piles up the shitbox with his inane chatter
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:16 AM - pizza_microwave: they're probably waiting for an opportune moment

Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: hey crispy, i don't appreciate what pizza microwave is doing.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: pizza microwave has been posting the fbi tip line and telling people to make a tip abotu me.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:28 AM - Fluent: i warned him not to do it
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:29 AM - Crispy: Unfortunately that's not against the rules, Fluent
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:31 AM - Fluent: we'll see what DU thinks about it
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Crispy: He didn't break any rules and he's not spamming.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Fluent: ban him.
Jan 27, 2022 at 2:34 AM - Fluent: immediately
So banned for a joke carried on too long then?

Everyone knows the FBI tip thing. Do you know how few actual Americans we have here? Do you realize how many foreign "tips" get thrown in the e-wastebasket by the FBI? Nothing was going to happen. Simply warning him would have been fine. We have a warning system, right?

Another thread, another Codexer banned before his time. Sad.
A couple years ago I entertained selling one of my guns online. When I asked for a picture of ID (I think I had read that was SOP for private sales so you don't unwittingly sell to someone who isn't legally allowed to own guns) for one guy he sent me a picture of a dead guy's ID. I reported it to the FBI and they did all of absolutely nothing lmao.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom