Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Trithne

Erudite
Oh, you can go up to a mirror and press a button for showracemenu. That fixed the game.

Jokes aside, this is the kind of useless dross that the unwashed masses this game is aimed at want.

DeepOcean

Arcane
So, you can buy new apartments but they didnt even bother coding the cat to follow you into the apartment you want? Yeah, I'm seeing the super high effort right there.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
I know i shouldn't be nitpicking shit at these point but like..

All this shit about buying apartment , playing guitar, incenses, etc is kinda pointless when the story is literaly about slowly dying and have literaly weeks remaning. It's obviously all this shit is to appeal for the GTA crowd.

Last edited:

KVVRR

Learned
I know i shouldn't be nitpicking shit at these point but like..

All this shit about buying appartment , playing guitar, incences, etc is kinda pointless when the story is literaly about slowly dying and have literaly weeks remaning. It's obviously all this shit is to appeal for the GTA crowd.
I see people defending these as roleplay but V is a clearly defined character you have little input to besides their situation before the game, a few missions and who you end up fucking. There's not a lot of depth to superficial details like buying an appartment in the shitty part of town and being able to smoke while hearing the radio

MasPingon

Arcane
Jesus fucking Christ, did they change anything that matters? All they are talking about is some weird immersive sim shit. Btw what's the point of adding things like playing guitar in the room, if it's totally non-interactive. I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff, but for fucks sake make it a minigame at least. Total lack of awareness.

Now they talk about photo-mode, this is disgusting.

This is it? They were working for a year on this? :lol:

Trithne

Erudite
PVJbyRe.png

Did they actually talk about this at any point, other than making a useless perk marginally less useless?

KVVRR

Learned
and yet again they completely gloss over the police and wanted system. one would think that with EVERYONE bitching about it ever since the game released they would've bothered with any changes to it at all but I guess not.

Did they actually talk about this at any point, other than making a useless perk marginally less useless?
expect a few number changes and that's it

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
you can smoke and have a drink in your apartment now, with actual animations not just clicking menu
In the same apartment you literally have no reason to ever visit?

I have to wonder what CDPR has been doing all these months.

well they added some half ass buffs if you sleep, shower, play guiter, there is some timed stats increase or increased experience gain..

DeepOcean

Arcane
I hate the marketing trailers of this game "Nightcity love it or burn it blah, blah..." fuckers, you made a game where at best your character will live a few months and the story is more about Johnny than yourself, there is fuck all to love or burn because your character can do fucking nothing that isnt chasing a way to survive. Stop selling a freedom that your story doesnt support.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
What's really amazing is the complete lack of self-awareness over at CDPR.

This patch, that they have been hyping up almost since the game launched, was supposed to be the Big Thing, it should have introduced substantial improvements to the game and fixed broken systems - instead all we got was a bunch of shit modders had already done months ago, retarded animations (that were likely cut content just laying around) and "bug fixes" that are mysteriously not included in the patch notes, but trust us guys we worked really hard on this.

If I had spent money on the game I'd actually be mad.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
hyped for thrown knives not disappearing. I guess someone out there actually tried to play with them lol

Trithne

Erudite
ce55d86296882d6776aa9dac8ce7d89f1b29a31d.jpeg

For real, I was expecting this to be a big old pile of nothing of value, and it was somehow less than nothing of value.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom